Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
grotsnik said:
Hive Fleet. I want to see what that sneaky lot are up to.
Welcome among the Swarmbros! :bro:

Kayerts, I think it's the time to reveal our long term plans to root in order for him to see the extent of our sneakiness :smug:

BROS, HEAR ME OUT!!

For ten thousand years, the Imperium has slowly agonized in superstition, insanity, chaos, stagnation, war and bloodlust.

This new Emperor brought technological advancement, but he commited two crimes:
1. Brought back the serfdom of Man to the Machine. This is a crime, for men must rule over machines, not vice-versa.
2. Destroyed the psionic potentional of humanity. Thus we shall never one day ascend to the level of our Emperor, unless someone fixes this heinous damage.

Thus, my friends, it is with my great disgust that I call forth the loyal legions of Space Marines to rally behind out banner, hear the last wishes of our beloved Emperor and then, WE MARCH TO WAR!!!

IMPERATOR VULT!!!

I vote for LA RESISTANCE

Kayerts

Arcane
The Resistance actually has six votes, by my count. Treave + Herostratus + Azira+ Equilax + Baltika + Storyfag.
Edit: Slaughter posted while I was writing this, they are now tied with Iblis at 7.

Also, I just noticed that the original faction Iblis stands as one. Being a hive mind has some advantages, I guess.

Kayerts, I think it's the time to reveal our long term plans to root in order for him to see the extent of our sneakiness

I thought most of our sneakiness was in our short term plans, which were admittedly nefarious. I think our long term goal is the one Root foresaw us pursuing, just based on our fleet's name.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Flipping my orks vote to resistence

OI! WHO IZ YOU AND WHY IZ YOU POSTING ON MY ACCOUNT!? GIT AWAY FROM DA GLOWY SQUARE FING BEFORE I STOMP YA GOOD!

Baltika

Educated
Help Leman Russ tastefully rape seventy five precent of all Eldar Craftworlds.

help Horus say "I'm sorry, daddy" by leading him, to slaughter everything that stands in his way.

Help Magnus the Red get his fat, lazy ass on the Golden Throne.

Help Vulkhan to laugh maniacally, burning his enemies to crispy bits while high on weed.

...or, you know, just make them fail miserably.

Whatever the case, Vote for La Resistance.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Waaagh! Ye usless gitz! Stand by ze boyz or I'll stomp ya!
tater-concept12a-bg.jpg

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not flip-flopping to anything, I'm still for da Boyz I just wanted to post some flip-flops to indicate the general level of flip-floppery here. It is so high, that I feel the need to post even more:

200px-SR_(Clocked)_Flip-flop_Diagram.svg.png

Edge_triggered_D_flip-flop.png

Negative-edge_triggered_master_slave_D_flip_flop.png

200px-T-Type_Flip-flop.svg.png

Which type of flip-flop are you? Which is better and why? Discuss!

root, close the voting and post some stuff so this faggotry can be stopped before it reaches levels unseemly even to the Eldar :smug:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Oh, so it's time for the great flip-flop of Orkz vs Resistance?

I flip-flop to Resistance, then.

Kayerts

Arcane
I would imagine that the Traitor Twins remember the sacrifice well, if not fondly.

Also, Yaar just gave me horrible flashbacks of days spent trying to assemble a working calculator, using only NAND gates and pain.

Kayerts said:
Also, Yaar just gave me horrible flashbacks of days spent trying to assemble a working calculator, using only NAND gates and pain.

:salute: Oh the memories of assembling memory registers...

Kz3r0

Arcane
root said:
Darth Roxor said:
Oh, so it's time for the great flip-flop of Orkz vs Resistance?

I flip-flop to Resistance, then.

works weren't even close to winning. it was hive fleet vs resistance, your flip-flop makes no sense.
only makes you look like a cock
you cock

anyway, voting is closed, and you're now all part of team faggot because of the insane amounts of flip-flopping

C&C!
The winning faction should be the one that never wavered. :smug:

Iblis for teh win.
:bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom