Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Sykar

Arcane
Hates JRPGs. Hates larian. What more can you ask for?

Being a decent human being would be a start instead of being an arrogant stuck up pseudo-intellectual narcissistic dumbfuck.
Arrogance/narcissism was amusing. And she/it/whatever isn't actually dumb. Utter and extreme conservatism when it comes to games, on the other hand what was really annoying at times.

By the way, the new blog layout if laughable, serves its purpose. Fitting.

Considering that any taste in game opposite of its own will lead to arrogant and condescending responsse with the most inane dumbfuck arguments like Fallout looking better than BG because the idle animation cycle consist of more frames and that being an "objective fact" that Fallout has superior graphics is anything but amusing but a good indicator that it is far too enamoured with its own farts stemming from a permanent stream of mental diearrhea. It will rarely if ever acknowledging opposing view points a strong indicator for a dumbfuck.

Falksi

Arcane
Hates JRPGs. Hates larian. What more can you ask for?

Being a decent human being would be a start instead of being an arrogant stuck up pseudo-intellectual narcissistic dumbfuck.
Please provide an example of her:
  1. Not being a decent human being
  2. being arrogant
  3. being stuck up
  4. exhibiting signs of pseudo-intellectualism
  5. being narcissistic
  6. being a dumbfuck
Bet you can't

Try reading this thread.....

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession | rpgcodex > thanks to those who supported our Monomyth fundraiser. The rest of you suck and can go to hell.
My Point proven. You can't show any specific examples and have to resort to cheap jokes

I like how you read the entire 70 page thread in 3 minutes.

Last edited:

jackofshadows

Magister
Considering that any taste in game opposite of its own will lead to arrogant and condescending responsse with the most inane dumbfuck arguments like Fallout looking better than BG because the idle animation cycle consist of more frames and that being an "objective fact" that Fallout has superior graphics is anything but amusing but a good indicator that it is far too enamoured with its own farts stemming from a permanent stream of mental diearrhea. It will rarely if ever acknowledging opposing view points a strong indicator for a dumbfuck.
You really think subj was 100% serious at all times? I'd say it liked to troll people very, very much.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
You really think subj was 100% serious at all times? I'd say it liked to troll people very, very much.

If it pretended to be a retard so vicariously, it shouldn't be surprised that people take it at face value. Much like in Liberal's case.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
NnWY5hpmGyE.jpg

Fame...

Sykar

Arcane
:what:

TL;DR someone?
(I'm still fairly new here)

EDIT: I just read through some of the blog. Is this the source of all Codex dogma?
he (or she) was a prolific poster here until fairly recent departure. Aggrandisement of his (her?) blog was a continuous source of amusement for many

That is putting it mildly. It had its ass so far up its filthy rear that it could almost swallow its own mental diearrhea.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
:what:

TL;DR someone?
(I'm still fairly new here)
1awc7n.jpg

In Memoriam, Lilura's Whole Realms Catalogue, the authoritative source for adventuring goods

The closest equivalent to Lilura we can obtain at present is the Priestess optional PC in Dungeon of Naheulbeuk:

Naheulbeuk-Priestess2.jpg

The peasant you quoted plays current gen TB games, such as the ones Larian makes.

There is a yawning gulf between current gen TB accessibility and the accessibility of Jagged Alliance 2, Silent Storm and ToEE, which would break the peasant's brain.
Not in my era, and not in my genre. You come off as a console peasant the way you're harping on. Indeed, I'd go so far as to say that you're starting to sound like Fluent, Falksi and jRPGers.
Indeed, I'd go so far as to say that Diablo approaches the quality of a well-coded SHMUP. And if Diablo's bullet-hell didn't remind you of SHMUPs, then you're a peasant of gaming.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
not-Lilura is in Wrath of the Righteous, though they changed her name, appearance, and background after she told them she didn't want the association. :M

agris

Arcane
Patron
Every religion needs its zealots, and Lilura’s religion was late 90s/early 00s cRPGs and TBT games.

As far as computer gaming idols go, I’m hard pressed to think of a better era, platform or genres.

Her instinctive dislike of jRPGs, despite her geographic location, was truly an indicator of discerning taste; the anime-avatar’d jRPG fans deserve no quarter (sorry aweigh).

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
no shit Lilura is an arrogant attention whore

but she is right about the CRPG Rennaisance

she isn't right about Underrail tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom