Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Zaeed is a fighter, not a lover.
Fixed that for truth.
Bethesda never gave us a Zaeed romance, imagine how awsome that would have of been:

Shepard: "Zaeed honey, let's cuddle!"
Zaeed: "The last time I held someone was on a mission 2 years ago. He had stepped on a mine, deperately trying to keep his guts from falling out. His blood turned the pouring rain into a red river. A grown hardened man crying for his mommy, while I arranged his severed limbs to make him resemble a human being again. And I held him until he had coughed every last drop of blood from his now lifeless body...."
Shepard: :?:(:cry: ... "I should go."

On the other hand, maybe it was better they didn't... :hahano:

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Bethesda never gave us a Zaeed romance

RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Shepard: "Zaeed honey, let's cuddle!"
Zaeed: "The last time I held someone was on a mission 2 years ago. He had stepped on a mine, deperately trying to keep his guts from falling out. His blood turned the pouring rain into a red river. A grown hardened man crying for his mommy, while I arranged his severed limbs to make him resemble a human being again. And I held him until he had coughed every last drop of blood from his now lifeless body...."
Shepard: :?:(:cry: ... "I should go."

On the other hand, maybe it was better they didn't... :hahano:
Wimp. That just makes me harder.

DemonKing

Arcane
LE looks like complete ass

More like Snoop Dog's avatar looks like complete ass...I'd like to hear him explain why a "hardcore" black rapper gets off playing a pale, shorthaired woman from the Isle of Lesbos.

A true roleplayer Codexian?

EldarEldrad

Savant
I am playing ME remaster now, after many many years since I played it last time (I guess it was when Citadel DLC released). And what I saw now is how much lore was butchered somewhere between first and second installment of series. Retcons like thermal clips for weapons (do ship guns also were switched to retractable heat sinks usage or just hand guns? Anyway it seem stupid), shields helping to negate melee attacks, geth heretics. A lot of inconsistencies within writings (Samara says she know only 3 Ardat-Yakshi, but there is obviously more - even in-game Codex says it is 1% of all asari. But then it is a great secret and next moment random turian in Citadel cafe mentions them) and so on. I don't mind more action-oriented gameplay, because ME was shooter from the beginner. But writing fails are so frustrating that you do not need even to reach end of trilogy to get disappointed in how series goes total decline.

Padzi

Arbiter
So, I bought game pass and out of curiosity I installed Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I kinda feel nostalgic, so maybe someone can talk me out of playing it again.

%100 them all!

I have over 300 hours in ME3 alone. And 500 hours on the clock overall for the whole trilogy. I don't want to do it again.

I kinda feel nostalgic, so maybe someone can talk me out of playing it again.
Mass Effect 3 is shit.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

jackofshadows

Magister
So, I bought game pass and out of curiosity I installed Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I kinda feel nostalgic, so maybe someone can talk me out of playing it again.
Open a bottle of wine, go on youtube and watch a few favorite scenes, then shlick or whatever.

Padzi

Arbiter
I decided to input my 12 year old face code into ME:LE character creator and this was the result. Behold Codexa Shepard. (yeah, it doesn't work at all)

64a2aa973169046862e6eb4f8c3673135ba68beb.png

5fa439d7cf18def20f97599cbf27adfc0d9d4d42.png

And this how she is suppose to look like. (This is a screenshot from 2010.) I had to re-do her since the code was not working.
a40c9cf8b4408bcdbf082e1a58f514bf9dc42ad4.jpg

Last edited:

Rafidur

Learned
Go with the prestigious vanguard build full renegade baby

Vanguard has godawful cutscenes in ME3. For example a chase sequence where Kai Leng gets away, except in gameplay you were ramming his ass twice a second. Or an action sequence where you character pulls a pistol out of his ass and misses Kai Leng instead of ramming him off his taxi into meat paste. Or a sequence where Kai Leng kills the...

I'm starting to see a pattern there.

Tytus

Arcane
I decided to input my 12 year old face code into ME:LE character creator and this was the result. Behold Codexa Shepard. (yeah, it doesn't work at all)

And this how she is suppose to look like. (This is a screenshot from 2010.) I had to re-do her since the code was not working.

Truly the best representation of what current year Mass Effect protagonist should look like. Black, female and judging by the face expression mentally retarded.

Caim

Arcane
I know that the face importing between the various games was messed up, and I'm glad this proud tradition carried over to the Legendary Edition as well. Good job, Bioware.

Padzi

Arbiter

Ok, whatever. I think I nailed it.
12a00b46add684a9e3cb2f9e103d9d48e32ad281.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom