Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Yes. :thumbsup:

Bromancer

Educated
If you're looking for a really long mod, try Tortured Hearts 2. It starts off pretty well and has a fairly large world to explore. I can't say the same for the plot or the writing, which is mediocre at best, but it's still worth a try.

You could also try the Hex Coda, though part 2 was released in a partial state and was never finished. It has a pretty neat setting that I can only describe as magicpunk.

Then there are the Bastard of Kosigan(sp?) mods. They were originally released in French, but there are English versions available. Alternate history medieval setting with tasteful rape. Should be right up a KKKodexer's alley.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
I liked some modules, can't remember any specific ones, but they were pretty decent.

betamin

Learned
Bromancer said:
If you're looking for a really long mod, try Tortured Hearts 2. It starts off pretty well and has a fairly large world to explore. I can't say the same for the plot or the writing, which is mediocre at best, but it's still worth a try.

You could also try the Hex Coda, though part 2 was released in a partial state and was never finished. It has a pretty neat setting that I can only describe as magicpunk.

Then there are the Bastard of Kosigan(sp?) mods. They were originally released in French, but there are English versions available. Alternate history medieval setting with tasteful rape. Should be right up a KKKodexer's alley.

Will look into them. Also, all rape is tastefully. :salute:

Mortmal

Arcane
Add dance with the rogues and Vampire – Heaven Defied, kunoichi 1-2 prelude on the tastefull rape register.
Anything made by adam miller, anything made by ossian, bioware premium modules as well.
Seriously pretty much everything in the hall of fame is worth trying.
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?categor ... ata_page=1

21 pages of them or so start with highest score ones...Its just impossible to play them all, i pity those who think nwn is shit and ditch it after playing original campaign.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Elegia Eternum and Excrucio Eternum,

Also the surreal/horror modules by thegeorge: Angel Falls, Narcopolis, Stormy Night, and Wake. Atmospheric as hell despite the shitty engine, and very haunting. Great stuff.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Jaesun said:
The Penultima series was fucking awesome.
Were they the modules created by a real-life dwarf? Because I remember playing something created by a dwarf that was pretty good.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Lesifoere said:
Elegia Eternum and Excrucio Eternum,

AH! i was about to mention those but i just couldn't remember the name.

Also Witchs Wake was decent but...the fuckers never completed it.

Monkeysphere

Novice
Prophet series are pretty awesome, only reason i install NWN1 now is to play new chapters when they show up.

Erebus

Arcane
It's funny how often this subject comes up. :)

Anyway :

- Elegia Eternum and Excrucio Eternum

- The Bastard of Kosigan series (includes tasteful rape !)

- Arandie (includes tasteful lesbian rape !)

- The Hex Coda series was sadly left unfinished but is still worth playing

Dele

Liturgist
Elegia, Excrucio eternum

Prophet series(perhaps the best modules in nwn)

Prophet and Honor Among Thieves are great, both from the same author. The former being very well done high fantasy adventure and the latter a low-combat, stealth heavy and reactive rogue political intrigue plot.

The first Tortured Hearts recently got a huge update, fixing much of the grammatical/dialogue errors and awkwardness and the game is overall more coherent and interesting than its sequel. Both are worth trying out, though.

Almraiven and Shadewood are heavy-magic/fantasy adventure games essentially, very little combat. Very pretty, wonderful world design. There's a thread here somewhere with a review of Almraiven as the OP worth searching out.

Tales of Arterra has its fans. It's a traditional BG-style game, but about as well done as that can be.

Klaz

Scholar
Definitely Tortured Hearts 2, if you like to have a huge, open-ended, freeroaming world in games. The writing is indeed not the game's strong points but it has good moments.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom