Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

Tytus

Arcane
8pi6hjfgah391.jpg

Well, at least they are honest this time.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Finished Andromeda week ago and i can't really see how they can make good ME game. I mean the antagonists and mystery around remnants was so poorly narrated and explained that there's still a huge open gap that can be exploited for a good story, albeit reworking ketts from simpleton eugenic zealots to something more interesting and mysterious would be a huge stretch.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Time travel. That us how they set it up for in the future yet still have Shepard.

J1M

Arcane
Mass Effect: Multiverse Expedition
Mass Effect: Miranda's End
Mass Effect: Mainly Erotica
Mass Effect: Mars Exploration
Mass Effect: Multiplayer Edition
Mass Effect: Mass Extinction

J1M

Arcane
How is it possible for the narrative direction to be unset at this juncture.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom