Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here

jPvU19W.png

AMAZEBALLS

SumDrunkGuy

I wouldn't play another Bioware game if you had me tied to a chair naked and were holding a butcher knife to my penis.

SumDrunkGuy

I'm just telling the god's honest truth. DA Inquisition is one of the worst abominations I've ever played and from what I've heard DA2 and Andromeda aren't much better.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
After replaying the original Mass Effect games then tapping out on the third. Can confidently say, in full earnest, still don't think this will be good.

Olinser

Savant
So in other words they're just pretending the abortion known as Andromeda doesn't exist?

I mean it's not the WRONG call.

I look forward to new Mass Effect to see what interesting and exciting ways BioWare manages to fuck up the ideas they laid out for Mass Effect back in 2005 that they've still yet to pull off.

Duraframe300

Arcane

I like Mary DeMarle. Liked Myst 3, liked Human Revolution, liked Guardians (which is a game that actually feels like there's love put into it narratively. Rare nowadays.)

She's gonna be converted into a Biodrone in a week though.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm just telling the god's honest truth. DA Inquisition is one of the worst abominations I've ever played and from what I've heard DA2 and Andromeda aren't much better.

Andromederp is WORSE.

It wasn't easy to make something worse than Inquisition or ME3, but they managed to pull it off. It's not just the hilarious glitches and bugs. Even with those fixed, there's no good game underneath.

Actually, fixing the bugs made it worse since those were the only entertaining parts of the game.

Vatnik Wumao
Andromederp is WORSE.

It wasn't easy to make something worse than Inquisition or ME3, but they managed to pull it off. It's not just the hilarious glitches and bugs. Even with those fixed, there's no good game underneath.
Only BioWare game that I had absolutely no interest in trying out.

Olinser

Savant
Just watch the Youtube videos instead:
It's not even about the bugs and shit gameplay. It's the wokeism that makes them truly unplayable. Ya gotta burn it with fire to kill it.

:flamesaw:

I'd argue that they're related.

There's a cutoff point, but people will deal with SOME wokeism to play a good game. The worse the game, the less woke crap they're willing to deal with - i.e. The Last Of Us 2 was a mediocre game at best, and people weren't even willing to PRETEND they wanted to deal with the woke shit in order to play the game.

Andromeda had a relatively low amount of wokeness (at FIRST), but when they had numerous crushing bugs and one of their first announcements spent half of it talking about their BS Trans Diversity Character instead of how they were going to fix the game, gamers wrote it off as a lost cause.

Andromederp is WORSE.

Actually, fixing the bugs made it worse since those were the only entertaining parts of the game.

Bioware had already been on the decline for quite some time even before Andromeda... But I do recall one of the Andromeda devs as an exceptionally useless piece of shit, the "gameplay designer" who happens to be a Pajeet street shitter named Manveer Heir "My brown ass got talked to all the time about speaking up."

The best part, he blamed the game reception/state on Bioware's "homogeneous" leadership, all white men... I dunno, Black Isle, Troika, Early Bioware and a host of other "homogeneous" devs/leaders were able to make some damn fine games...

https://archive.ph/mhv0G#selection-1245.0-1245.60

man21.jpg

SumDrunkGuy

My cutoff is ugly characters. Wokesters hate attractive people because they're all fat gay imbreads, and they want YOU the player to play as one of them. A lot of my criticism is based on a game's character creator. If I can't make an attractive bitch with nice tits and ass, then I know the agenda. From Software is the only game developer I will allow to make shitty character creators because they don't know any better. It's all they've known. DkS2 tried to improve this but the ladies still had broad shoulders. What I'm trying to say is the wokies are trying to bring upon a new species of fat retarded mutants, and I WONT ALLOW IT.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
My cutoff is ugly characters. Wokesters hate attractive people because they're all fat gay imbreads, and they want YOU the player to play as one of them. A lot of my criticism is based on a game's character creator. If I can't make an attractive bitch with nice tits and ass, then I know the agenda. From Software is the only game developer I will allow to make shitty character creators because they don't know any better. It's all they've known. DkS2 tried to improve this but the ladies still had broad shoulders. What I'm trying to say is the wokies are trying to bring upon a new species of fat retarded mutants, and I WONT ALLOW IT.
They gave you a choice of "body type" instead of gender in Elden Ring. Aside from that they are Japanese. They definitely know how to make beautiful women if they want to. Sorry to be the one to tell you bro, but they are faggots.

SumDrunkGuy

gave you a choice of "body type" instead of gender in Elden Ring. Aside from that they are Japanese. They definitely know how to make beautiful women if they want to. Sorry to be the one to tell you bro, but they are faggots.

I blame Songay and Microshit for that. They control everything.

Edit

That is absolutely not cope. They are the reason why you can't run around fully nekkid in Conan Exiles. I can because I bought the not-NA version. If either of those fucksticks had it their way you wouldn't even be able to have large female boobs out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olinser

Savant

Andromederp is WORSE.

Bioware had already been on the decline for quite some time even before Andromeda... But I do recall one of the Andromeda devs as an exceptionally useless piece of shit, the "gameplay designer" who happens to be a Pajeet street shitter named Manveer Heir "My brown ass got talked to all the time about speaking up."

The best part, he blamed the game reception/state on Bioware's "homogeneous" leadership, all white men... I dunno, Black Isle, Troika, Early Bioware and a host of other "homogeneous" devs/leaders were able to make some damn fine games...

View attachment 25918

Oh man, I forgot about that moron.

Now that you brought him up I remember all about that crap, and how badly they had distorted the looks of the model that they paid to model female Ryder.

Zeriel

Arcane
So in other words they're just pretending the abortion known as Andromeda doesn't exist?

I mean it's not the WRONG call.

Pretending it doesn't exist, but doing the same thing. It will end up the same way.

SumDrunkGuy

I'm trying to direct the codex in good directions. For example I shun Bioware who are gay evil disgusting trannys, and I promote Conan Exiles which has no romances at all, and it also has a titty slider and lots of nakedness. One game shuns it, the other embraces it. Let me edumacate you fucking fuckers.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Andromederp is WORSE.

View attachment 25918
What a true piece of shit. If he hates white people so much, why isn't he back in the paradise of India, with a billion other Panjeeps?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom