Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Silent Hill Announced

DuTdu8jtAO7n.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
And she is like 17 now lol, the mystery look is also completely gone.
Reminder mary was supposed to be his wife and maria looked like her twin...

911 Jumper

Learned

This female is correct. Also, I wasn't even aware that Maria's outfit was copied from an outfit Christina Aguilera wore in 1998.

911 Jumper

Learned
The “cosmetic masks” you get for pre-ordering look stupid. Never been fond of goofy alternative costumes.
GO3o_meWQAAN08h

Zlaja

Arcane
I don't understand why any of this is like this.
maxresdefault.jpg

The cringepole epidemic in game development.

The fact that those females in the image look normal and aren't literal 'danger hairs' is a shock to me. Sure, the dev team not being American is hardly a coincidence, but Pooland has plenty of mentally deranged far-left female "nerds" too, these days.

Tehdagah

Arcane

Yuber

Educated
What a soulless copy. Disgusting.
PS2 game from 20 years ago looks better WTF

CsSeVUV.png
Gamers are like: "I want this rape victim to look pretty".

So fictional people who got raped NEED to be ugly looking? Why is that?
And why did the OG devs not make her ugly then?
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/new-silent-hill-announced.144915/page-11#post-9008740
What do you wanna tell me with that?

Turbo normie

Scholar
What a soulless copy. Disgusting.
PS2 game from 20 years ago looks better WTF

CsSeVUV.png
Gamers are like: "I want this rape victim to look pretty".

So fictional people who got raped NEED to be ugly looking? Why is that?
And why did the OG devs not make her ugly then?

Angela is pushing James the whole game because she doesn't want any attention. His attempts to help her are perceived as a deception to abuse her. She doesn't want to be attractive for fuck sake.
She's an incest victim, she has been fucked because she was a helpless child. Not because she was a thot walking in skirt in the hood, for fuck sake.

I fucking hate the "danger hair incloosive family" ruining the gaming industry but this specific character being redesiged with a shoe box as a face isn't an issue, for once. The role of Angela Orosco is being a full shot of Pathos in your veins.

Dr1f7

Scholar
sh2.jpg

"silent hill huh? i hear they got good food there"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom