Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

cosmicray

Savant
Guess I shouldn't be surprised, but holy shit, Varg has a twitter!

Codex Year of the Donut
Expert's review:
2nyntCm.png
damn, french welfare leeches get enough government money to buy video games?
Are you aware of this taxalot ?

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Someone fill me in on who Varg is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burzum

Burzum (/ˈbɜːrzəm/; Norwegian: [ˈbʉ̀rtsʉm]) was a Norwegian music project founded by Varg Vikernes in 1991. Although Burzum never played live performances, it became a part of the early Norwegian black metal scene and is considered one of the most influential acts in the history of black metal.[4][5][6][7] He has also released four dark ambient and neofolk albums. The word "burzum" means "darkness" in the black speech, a fictional language crafted by Lord of the Rings writer J. R. R. Tolkien.[8] Burzum's lyrics and imagery are often inspired by fantasy and Norse mythology, and do not feature the political views Vikernes is known for.[9]

Vikernes founded Burzum in 1991 and recorded the first four Burzum albums between January 1992 and March 1993. From 1994 to 2009, Vikernes was imprisoned for the murder of Mayhem guitarist Øystein "Euronymous" Aarseth and the arson of three churches. While imprisoned, he recorded two dark ambient albums using only synthesizers, as he did not have access to drums, guitar or bass. Since his release from prison in 2009, he has recorded several more albums.

sser

Arcane
Developer
welfare bum who burned down some churches

Don't you mean welfare... berzum :smug:

Also didn't realize the metal scene was capable of so much drama. Stabbing a guy in the back a bunch of times is a little much. Also like how Wiki kept reiterating Varg's contention that the victim more or less just sorta fell into all that mortal wound damage :lol: or the fact the bandmember told the victim's parents he'd remove the dead's music, and then went ahead and didn't even bother to do that. What a shitshow.

Avarize

Magister
welfare bum who burned down some churches

Don't you mean welfare... berzum :smug:

Also didn't realize the metal scene was capable of so much drama. Stabbing a guy in the back a bunch of times is a little much. Also like how Wiki kept reiterating Varg's contention that the victim more or less just sorta fell into all that mortal wound damage :lol: or the fact the bandmember told the victim's parents he'd remove the dead's music, and then went ahead and didn't even bother to do that. What a shitshow.
Just Norwegian black metal things. They are a good contender for the most retarded bunch of people to have ever lived. Ghaal tied up some guy in his closet, tortured him and drained his blood for some reason I don't remember. That guy from Emperor wanted to see what it's like to kill someone so he whacked some gay dude that hit on him. They are so dumb.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Masks not covering their noses. If you're not going to properly enforce it then don't make mask-wearing mandatory.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Josh game is going to be game where there are multiple women in power while men are idiot buffons and the woomen always makes fun of then. Have you noticed how in deadfire all the male factions leaders are either spineless or idiots and the women behind them are more "efficient". Fuck Obshitian and their propaganda trash.

Last edited:

Quillon

Arcane
Have you noticed how in deadfire all the male factions leaders are either spineless or idiots and the women behind them are more "efficient". Fuck Obshitian and their propaganda trash.

Hmn. Hazunui had a gay man behind her, there weren't really anything to suggest who was better than who. Either huana leaders weren't really competitive if you look at the outcome when we arrived and the things they didn't see in their city. Aeldys was better than Furrante but still crazy af. Castol was better than the backstabbing bitch :/ I don't see a pattern but my memory ain't fresh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom