Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian's Project X - One more day

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Hopefully it will be the Black Hound, just to give that little turd Trent Oster and his shitty BGEE the finger.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Almost theeere. I think a lot of people will cum buckets indeed based on speculation, and some of the haters (micmu in particular) will be eating crow. Which is always fun.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
You people are still butthurt that not everyone blindly jumps on the hype train and wants to actually see something without this marketing bullshit?

And yeah, as long as it doesn't have prerendered 2 backdrops the game will be automatically shit. :love:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Well, nothing is perfect. There's one decision/bit in this project that I'm not too fond of and I think the Codex won't like either. But there's also a lot to like.

So what are we waiting for? Haha. Can't take more than a few hours...

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, nothing is perfect. There's one decision/bit in this project that I'm not too fond of and I think the Codex won't like either. But there's also a lot to like.

Real time combat?

kaizoku

Arcane
What types of favors does Brother None do to have this type of inside info?

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter

That decision is not related to the engine, is it?

And is it a gamebreaker decision or can it still be good if done well?

Micmu

Magister
Almost theeere. I think a lot of people will cum buckets indeed based on speculation, and some of the haters (micmu in particular) will be eating crow. Which is always fun.
Hater??? :roll:
I'm merely a pessimist and live under the "popamole until proven otherwise" rule. As a result, I'm never disappointed and in case I was wrong, I'm much more surprised. The later happens rarely, though.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
That's pretty typical, yeah. Pessimists always "win". Either they were right so they can be smug at everyone, or they're wrong so they can be happily surprised. Did it ever occur to you it is not so much important to "win" and be smug, and could be advisable to just have fun and enjoy yourself? I mean, we're on a pretty significant upslope for RPG projects.

What's the definition of popamole? I know it was once third-person cover-shooter, is it still?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If they are keeping themselves to the schedule of the previous days, the game will be revealed in 18 minutes. Right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom