Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
You press the reroll button on the ritual screen.
I cannot find this button. Do you need to be on T16 maps for it to appear or something?
You use them on socketed voidstones on your atlas.
And when do you get voidstones these days?

Gerrard

Arcane
You press the reroll button on the ritual screen.
I cannot find this button. Do you need to be on T16 maps for it to appear or something?
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Ritual#/media/File:Ritual_Favors_interface.png
The button in top right. There is a keystone on atlas that disables rerolling though.

I actually thought about speccing into Ritual with the new nodes, but Expedition is just too good to let go.

And when do you get voidstones these days?
From bosses: Eater, Exarch (you get them from the quest versions), Uber Elder, and Maven.

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Alva is my new favorite for divine farming. Doryani's Institute is closae to 1 divine and Locus of Corruption is divine and change, both are 1,5. Can farm them on white maps and not having one of them every temple is rare, so 5 white maps per divine. It's also something different to go left side of the atlas passive for change.

Last edited:

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
What Pantheon should I use for Boneshatter Jug?

I use Lunaris (major god) and Tokugawa (minor god)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The button in top right. There is a keystone on atlas that disables rerolling though.
I'm fockkin blind then aren't I.
Doryani's Institute is closae to 1 divine and Locus of Corruption is divine and change, both are 1,5. Can farm them on white maps and not having one of them every temple is rare, so 5 white maps per divine. It's also something different to go left side of the atlas passive for change.
I did 2 doryanis institute and 3 normal gem corrupts, still couldn't get a level 21 gem :(

ArchAngel

Arcane
Alva is my new favorite for divine farming. Doryani's Institute is closae to 1 divine and Locus of Corruption is divine and change, both are 1,5. Can farm them on white maps and not having one of them every temple is rare, so 5 white maps per divine. It's also something different to go left side of the atlas passive for change.
So you just sell that Temple run blueprint?

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Temples were always nice for currency you don't even need to flip the helmet anymore, my favorite this league was getting all boss nodes in upper part of tree and just alch and go to get boss maps and maven witness then invitations, it evens out at 50c per map and it fits my playstyle perfectly.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Managed to harvest craft this very nice shield:

Item Class: Shields
Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Sanctuary
Colossal Tower Shield
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Chance to Block: 23%
Armour: 691 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
Str: 159
--------
Sockets: R-R R
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+10 to maximum Life (implicit)
--------
You take 55% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+106 to maximum Life
+3% to maximum Fire Resistance
+48% to Fire Resistance

4 t1 mods lul. I'm at 89% all ele res now. Shame I die in one hit from rare mob physical attacks though. I enchanted it with 66% increased armour. Is there a good way to get a nice 6th mod on it, or should I just slam an exalt and pray as chris wilson intended?

Unrelated question, how do fractured mods and veiled chaos orbs interact?

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
Are you using the All Hands keystone?

I did 2 doryanis institute and 3 normal gem corrupts, still couldn't get a level 21 gem :(
The chance for +1 level from vaal orb is something like 1 in 16 1 in 8.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
After a rocky first couple of weeks due to Tota mechanic raping my ass, mediocre choice for a starter build, IRL annoyances, girlfriend and last but not least Balder's Gay 3 stealing playtime, I finally feel like I've hit a stride and am truly enjoying the League now. The Deadeye is performing well and feels great to play in all situations. I even did the Tota challenges on it at 300 rating.

But I also re-purposed my Cold Dot Elementalist into a Void Sphere Tota farmer and that makes the League Mechanic far far more palateable. IMO it's still fundamentally flawed, because it's either giga aids on regular characters or it's super cheesy and easy on characters like mine. You do get that nice cheeky feeling of being a rogue type character who sneaks around the battlefield and backdoors the enemy team, but I'm sure it'll wear off eventually. It's also exciting to play the virtual russian roulette of holding down on an enemy totem, while a unit is trying to hit you through all that evasion and block. Rewards are pretty good though. I got one +1 proj tattoo already and am gunning for a second now.

Then this happened:
first mageblood.png

My first SSF Mageblood and first time using one as well. Needless to say, from now on the League is going to be great for me. I stayed up till 6 in the morning due to the adrenaline. I basically gambled it up from a single card I found from an Exarch Altar over the course of 2 hours farming the Harvest juice. 3 flasks is obviously not as good as 4, but if I'm going to use a Dying Sun anyway, it doesn't matter that much.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
PoE drama hitting normie sphere. It involves a tranny, 15-50k usd, some ukranians, russian viewbots, ponzi scheming and a shizo. For anyone who is interested:

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
ArchAngel How many times can you use the Uber Lab upgrade? (Divine Font of Eternal Labyrinth)

cant find a clear answer.

i know the first 3 labyrinths can constantly be ran for upgrades, but idk about the 4th

thanks

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Just like every other Lab: once. It will present you with 5 options total: 1 boot, 1 glove and 3 helm enchants. You can sometimes get a 2nd use (5 options again) from one of the Darkshrines hidden throughout the Lab.

There are 3 additional, harder Uber Labs later in the game. One of them gives you 6 uses, but you need special offerings for that. Can only get them if you trade for them or spec the Notable Passive on the Atlas Passive Tree and run the Trials yourself.

ArchAngel

Arcane
i know the first 3 labyrinths can constantly be ran for upgrades
wait.....what? As in you can select them and get another enchantment at the end?
Yes, people run Merciless lab instead of Uber lab all the time to get the helmet enchant they want. It is much faster and easier to run and you need a lot of runs to beat the enchantment RNG. And you do not need the tokens.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Yes, people run Merciless lab instead of Uber lab all the time to get the helmet enchant they want.
This is fake news, don't do this.

First time I hear of this practice. Either you're talking out of your ass or you are in some weirdo circles.

Merc Lab enchants are weaker versions of the Uber Lab enchants. Even if it is somewhat faster, the difference that a Merc Lab enchant would make on a build wouldn't warrant the time investment.

Instead stockpile on Gifts of the Goddess and wait until the Lab layout is good/great. Then run to get 6-7 attempts every 5-7 minutes. Merc Lab can't compete.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
i know the first 3 labyrinths can constantly be ran for upgrades
wait.....what? As in you can select them and get another enchantment at the end?

From the wiki,

Once the Labyrinth has been opened in this way, it can be accessed an unlimited number of times in the future...

Each additional Labyrinth completion allows one more use of the Divine Font in the same way.

Link: https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/The_Lord's_Labyrinth#Basic_rules_for_all_Labyrinths

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
TLDR every time you run the Labyrinths you receive 1 Divine Font upgrade at the end

except "Eternal Labyrinth of Opportunity" which gives you 6 upgrades per run

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Not disputing that. My only point was that you can run Lab infinite times for enchants. (somebody wrote "once")

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
I didn't write "once" in regards to how many times you can run it. It was in regards to how many uses of the Divine Font you get per run.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom