Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
There is a secret ending if you are both very successful and make a bunch of specific choices throughout the game that would unlock an epilogue chapter, but 99.99% chance you won't qualify for it without a
I'm sure the Ranks could be higher then mines (I had a couple at VIII, then the others at VII and VI). I had EVERYTHING ELSE possible done. Regional projects, curses, whatever. I hadn't any rank up left to do. My stats weren't as high as yours. There was the most part of them between 160 and 130, and then some roughly around 100. For sure that was the problem, but I don't what I could do better than try to do every single event or project possibile, to build buildings in every single Town, City or village an to upgrade whatever I could upgrade.
You need a stat of 180 to get to rank 10. At 130, your highest rank is 7. At 100, the highest rank is 6.

You get stats when you successfully solve events with the appropriate counselor. You get most of your points from events. In fact, getting 300+ or 400+ in a stat is fairly normal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom