Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
unknown.png

unknown.png

tenor.gif

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Last edited:

FriendlyMerchant

Probably because nobody watched his monk videos

Hello there Mr. Yosharian. Message from my good fren PinkEye
yDKdjP3.png
Views were not the problem at all. Rather it is a problem he doesn't wish to disclose that made him wish to leave the Codex.

RK47

Patron
Crap, Ekundayo's pet is glitched after a companion quest.
I guess I should just reload and not use him for that quest?

RK47

Patron
The pet would spawn elsewhere when we enter the map and became a NPC, not part of the party.
Can't control, can't command it.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The pet would spawn elsewhere when we enter the map and became a NPC, not part of the party.
Can't control, can't command it.
I had that bug too once. I can't remember what I did to fix it. I think level-up fixes it. Reload obviously does. I can't believe that bug still exists though. I had it, like, a very long time ago. Can't remember what I did to fix it.

Drakortha

Liturgist
Just picked this up on steam and playing for the first time. Had no idea what build to try first so I just rolled a Half-Orc Monk for the heck of it and see where it takes me.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Trad picks the abilities for you and you get +2 Will.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom