Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

haderlump

Literate
That's how bombs work. You can pick perks to change it like breath attack. Or pick precise feat to remove splash damage to friendlies.
Thanks!

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Where is the
TrumpYuge.png
rating when you need it.

Here you can find more.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p6rltyxxnjcq9c5/Immortal's+Handbook+-+Ascension.cbr#
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tcj5cei81rd8jy3/Immortal's+Handbook+-+Epic+Bestiary.cbr#

The most disgusting thing about this is the font they used.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Fucking game. I took Aid with Jaethal because it said it works on friendly creatures. Then when I tried to use it, it won't let me target her. Then I google AID spell in pathfinder and in pathfinder SRD it says it works on LIVING creatures!!
Fuck, they could have added that one word in spell description in this game as well... with Undead companion it is kind of important!

cruelio

Augur
the issue where stat bonuses from items and feats would stack on both pcs and npcs if you saved and reloaded

which was a bug that hotfix introduced.

so a hotfix introduced that stacking bonus bug

and then the hotfix for the hotfix to fix that moved the sound into the wrong folder.

Are these the most incompetent devs ever?

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
So i am clearing Stag Lord's fortress right now and i am laughing my ass off. :lol: These are the undefeatable bandits that retards on steam cried about? These bandits who are assembled in groups perfectly placed for web spell?

Lambach

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Jesus, I don't think they should've added the Metal Eater bow so early in the game. At level 7, when buffed with only Hurricane Bow, Cat's Grace, Bless and Prayer, the negro Ranger is fucking ripping through trolls and trollhounds alike on Challenging, doing 40-50 damage per round and that's without Haste.

Combine that with Web and Stinking Cloud, I feel like I'm slaughtering kittens instead of 14-feet-tall monstrosities.

EDIT: And I know that this is not due to the stat-stacking bug, because I'm still trucking it on 1.01.

bataille

Arcane
Jesus, I don't think they should've added the Metal Eater bow so early in the game. At level 7, when buffed with only Hurricane Bow, Cat's Grace, Bless and Prayer, the negro ranger is fucking ripping through trolls and trollhounds alike on Challenging, doing 40-50 damage per round and that's without Haste.

Combine that with Web and Stinking Cloud, I feel like I'm slaughtering kittens instead of 14-feet-tall monstrosities.

EDIT: And I know that this is not due to the stat-stacking bug, because I'm still trucking it on 1.01.

I think giant humanoids being his favoured enemies helps a ton with the damage output. Thanks to him, it's a breeze to go through second chapter. Don't forget to buy him the amulet the of eternal hunt (or whatever it's called; the one that gives boni against animals/magical beasts) to do the same in the next one.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fucking game. I took Aid with Jaethal because it said it works on friendly creatures. Then when I tried to use it, it won't let me target her. Then I google AID spell in pathfinder and in pathfinder SRD it says it works on LIVING creatures!!
Fuck, they could have added that one word in spell description in this game as well... with Undead companion it is kind of important!
She have "inflict pain" or something spell that heals her. Are you alien or something? Everyone knows that healing spells fuck up undead while negative spells heal them.

Codex Year of the Donut
Jesus, I don't think they should've added the Metal Eater bow so early in the game. At level 7, when buffed with only Hurricane Bow, Cat's Grace, Bless and Prayer, the negro Ranger is fucking ripping through trolls and trollhounds alike on Challenging, doing 40-50 damage per round and that's without Haste.

it was the best bow I found all game by the time I quit playing(act 5 I think?)

Dodo1610

Arcane
He is really powerful, sadly I lost him when I decided to keep the trolls. Later you get Nok Nok with his 36+ sneak damage, he feels really op

ArchAngel

Arcane
She have "inflict pain" or something spell that heals her. Are you alien or something? Everyone knows that healing spells fuck up undead while negative spells heal them.
Are you on drugs?! AID is not Cure Light Wounds, learn to read and understand before you comment.

And the reason why I does not work on her is because it is Enchantment (compulsion) spell and Undead are immune to such spells. Spell basically changes your brain chemistry to make you think you are better at fighting and undead are immune to that shit.

But ingame spell does not explain any of that, and where it says Target it needs to say One friendly Living creature, not just One friendly creature.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Are you on drugs?! AID is not Cure Light Wounds, learn to read and understand before you comment.
Ok,sorry mate,my bad.

Turjan

Arcane
So i am clearing Stag Lord's fortress right now and i am laughing my ass off. :lol: These are the undefeatable bandits that retards on steam cried about? These bandits who are assembled in groups perfectly placed for web spell?
You got it right. If you only use story companions, it's very easy to get there with a group that has no crowd control whatsoever, which makes the fights against some of those sneak-attacking bastards quite hard. I had to get my mercenary druid, which made that fight a cakewalk.

ArchAngel

Arcane
You got it right. If you only use story companions, it's very easy to get there with a group that has no crowd control whatsoever, which makes the fights against some of those sneak-attacking bastards quite hard. I had to get my mercenary druid, which made that fight a cakewalk.
??
Octavia has Web :D
And as only wizard companion, I doubt anyone does not use her if they also don't have a wizard character.

cruelio

Augur
Everything I hear about this game is a riot

When we arrived back at the capital, everyone decided that now was the time to complete their companion quests. Armiri asked to have her sword repaired to save her tribe, I spent a fortune repairing and after it was done, the quest never updated. The sword also cloned itself, several times. So, after trying to give her 3 versions of her sword, she refused all of them and the quest died then and there.

Turjan

Arcane
??
And as only wizard companion, I doubt anyone does not use her if they also don't have a wizard character.
She was level 2.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent

Yeah, the Metal Eater bow is... kinda crazy. They probably should've taken it out, or nerfed it, or just placed it somewhere in the end-game, I dunno. It's introduction and placement just reinforces my belief that nothing was playtested and that they were planning to do an itemization pass, but never had time for it and then the game was pushed out the door. On one hand, don't think it should exist, or at least not be placed where it is, but on the other hand I detest the idea of "balancing" in a singleplayer game, with developers going in and changing things like that after the fact.

So I'm a bit torn.

It's a fucking insane piece of hardware. No idea what they were thinking. Combine it with Enlarge Person and that spell that increases the size of your arrows by one step. Theoretically you should be shooting, what, Gargantuan Arrows?

Edit:
Medium (Base)->Large (Oversized Bow)->Huge (Enlarge Person)->Gargantuan (Spell); yup.

Codex Year of the Donut

But Octavia is 2 levels behind the rest of your party when you first get her, making her level 2 in my game (unless you use an Editor, of course).
She should be the same level as you unless you fucked with the exp sharing options in the difficulty settings

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

But Octavia is 2 levels behind the rest of your party when you first get her, making her level 2 in my game (unless you use an Editor, of course).

She’s level 2 when you find her. There’s no reason you need to wait until level 4 to track down the technic league. I think you’re expected to run into them at level 2 because that kidnapping fight is supposed to be hard to win.

ArchAngel

Arcane
??
She was level 2.
Why is she lvl 2? She should be same level and XP as you.

Turjan

Arcane

She should be the same level as you unless you fucked with the exp sharing options in the difficulty settings
I actually checked the options, and she should have had the same XP. She didn't.

BEvers

I'm forever blowing
the issue where stat bonuses from items and feats would stack on both pcs and npcs if you saved and reloaded

which was a bug that hotfix introduced.

so a hotfix introduced that stacking bonus bug

PoE launched with a similar bug, but that one only affected companions: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/7...allowing-stats-to-grow-beyond-intended-values

A year later, to balance things out, they introduced a version that only affected enemies: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/85882-skaen-temple-guards-nigh-unkillable

And after that one was fixed, the cycle began anew with Tyranny: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/shield-mastery-bugged.982763/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom