Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Pretty sure they fixed the node-stopping at some point. If you select your destination it will automatically continue through them.

Desiderius

Patron
Some locations only get revealed at certain points in the game, maybe that's why some junctions seem to go nowhere.

I also suspect them intentionally leaving place for some path-exclusive location, but ending up not using them.

Definitely. Still missing a lot of content. Can see it in Through the Ashes too.

Desiderius

Patron
I bought the game upon release

We all make mistakes sometimes.

Plus a few more quests where you actually had to think a bit rather than just running around

Boy I hope you like puzzle

Speaking of, does someone have a link toward an explanation of the solution for all those puzzle ? It's easy to find the solution, but the logic behind it escape me sometimes, and the steam page for it is outright wrong.

I also advise you against having nenio die in the enigma, because after defeating the big bad, she died falling into one the rift pit, softlocking me because I can't speak to her neither resurect her as she's currently a dead npc.

Discord #Spoiler does I think. If you decipher what number each symbol represents there’s a logic to each one but that’s a pretty big if.

On any difficulty where the Enigma fights present a challenge the whole place is a massive, uninteresting slog with very little in the way of meaningful rewards.

Reminiscent of the Boggart cave they tacked on to P:K.

Delterius

Arcane
i refuse to believe that they are already advertising the next game

this has to be one of the DLC. the third one was supposed to be another megadungeon.

edit: nevermind I'm now convinced its Game 3 and it's gonna be jade regent.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

this has to be one of the DLC. the third one was supposed to be another megadungeon.

Twitter replies are guessing Ruins of Azlant.

Delterius

Arcane

Twitter replies are guessing Ruins of Azlant.

assuming it's game 3 then my guess is jade regent.

ruins of azlant involves an ancient world, but it's heart is not 'riven'. its dead.

jade regent otoh ends in a broken china / far east. it's an 'ancient world with a riven heart' alright.

'find the path and the riches are yours' = jade regent is about travelling across the world to reach china.

'but the paths are two, and both will cloak you in disgrace' = jade regent's caravan auxilliary mechanics that owlcat loves so much.

other runner ups for game 3 AP are legacy of fire and strange aeons.

assuming its DLC3, then it's gotta be the infinite dungeon boat travel DLC. the question is where it's taking you.

the art with a bird and greenery makes me think first world or elysium. some people are talking the realm of the demon lord abraxas.

some others are further talking about an entirely different sort of post-game DLC.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/1184370/announcements/detail/3218396258502438966

Update 1.3.3c

Friends!

The update 1.3.3c is here!

If you experience any issues after the patch, please try to verify the integrity of game files. And if you use mods, don’t forget to update them.

Beware of possible plot spoilers!

Quests
  • Fixed Elan's lines in Seelah's quest;
  • It was impossible to kill Inai through dialog - fixed
  • Fixed dialogue option in Camelia's quest;
  • Fixed the option to complete Hylor's quest after the death of certain NPCs;
  • Fixed the start of The Pillar's Counsel for Lich;
Areas
  • Fixed transition in Drezen citadel;
  • Fixed the transitions between locations in Threshold;
Crusade
  • Fixed the description of the paladins unit;
  • Fixed the display of unit barks;
Classes & Mechanics
  • Fixed the swarm behavior;
  • Daggers now deal slashing and piercing damage;
  • We sent the rogue from the Kenabres Graveyard to be retrained, and he now uses the bow correctly;
  • Prestige class Loremaster didn't allow picking Wizard Spell, Druid Spell and Cleric Spell - fixed;
  • After killing Cheliax Queen player gained two mythic levels instead of one - fixed;
  • Mythic demon in chapter 5 could use the secret passageway from chapter 3 - fixed;
  • Fixed bug with inability to choose Legend's path in chapter 5.
  • Creature under the effect of great invisibility now does not lose the effect after the 1st attack in combat;
Visual
  • Added personal name colors for Rekarth and Sendri;
  • Increased the base view radius on the global map;
  • Golden Chalice now has an icon;
  • The local map now changes lighting depending on the time of day, even if you do not leave the location;
  • The local map is now a little brighter at night;
Misс
  • Character's clothes could turn gray after starting a new game - fixed;
  • Fixed a bug that could spawn two Yozzes in Drezen;
  • Zombies on Graveyard played crawling animation when players left combat - fixed;
  • In some cases, invisible barriers appeared in the spiders' lair - fixed;
  • Fixed the doors in turn-based mode;
  • Minor text fixes in book events;
  • Robe of Fire now equips in shirt slot;
  • Player character and some units could float in the air - fixed;
  • Fixed a bug in the interaction with Yaniel's corpse.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
I feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm trying to do Daeran's quest in his mansion (before you take Drezen, not the initial recruitment quest), but everytime I try to click him to initiate dialog, the game just selects him as if he were in my party. Same happens to every companion present that was last in my party, but the game removes everybody from your actual group when you load into the map.

I tried looking up the bug, but I can't find anything on the internet.

edit: Couldn't find anything on the internet because it appears to be a bug introduced by the new patch. People on the Steam forums have the same issue.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
bug introduced by the new patch
this has been my reaction to every patch so far
maxresdefault.jpg

Desiderius

Patron

That would explain why Wrath is still unfinished - they’ve got everyone who knows how to play working on the next game.

Uzbek shysters

Humbaba

Arcane

But they said they'd do season pass 2, so unless they scrapped that this is DLC.

Delterius

Arcane

But they said they'd do season pass 2, so unless they scrapped that this is DLC.
por que no los dos

Delterius

Arcane
por que no los dos

I don't think they would want to cannibalise their own title.
assuming this is game 3 then it is 2-3 years away at the earliest. game 2's enhanced edition is meant to come out this september. they wouldn't be cannibalizing anything. they'd be just recycling the hype machine. owlcat has offices in cyprus, armenia, and possibly still russia. nothing is stopping them from having two teams, one working on polish and DLC and the other starting pre-development for game 3.

Humbaba

Arcane
assuming this is game 3 then it is 2-3 years away at the earliest. game 2's enhanced edition is meant to come out this september. they wouldn't be cannibalizing anything. they'd be just recycling the hype machine. owlcat has offices in cyprus, armenia, and possibly still russia. nothing is stopping them from having two teams, one working on polish and DLC and the other starting pre-development for game 3.
This isn't about manpower. I don't know why they would be advertising their next game when DLC for Wrathfinder is still in planning. They'd be better off advertising the enhanced edition if anything. Taking away the spotlight from game 2 doesn't sound like a great idea.

Sarathiour

Cipher
It's more about disastrous management.

There is entire chunk of the game missing and they are already trying to hype the next one. Maddening.

Desiderius

Patron
one working on polish

Hey man the game's not in the best shape but there's no reason to bring in ethnic slurs.

As we saw with the last DLC for P:K, the second team barely even knows how to play the game. You've got a genius or two and a bunch of halfwit serfs.

Quintessentially Russian.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Pretty sure they fixed the node-stopping at some point. If you select your destination it will automatically continue through them.

Yes, but that's not the context, the context is where you're exploring and suddenly you're stopped at a pointless node. And then on top of that, when it loops around in some pointless loop going nowhere.

8Mbo2eH.gif

Desiderius

Patron

Yes, but that's not the context, the context is where you're exploring and suddenly you're stopped at a pointless node. And then on top of that, when it loops around in some pointless loop going nowhere.

8Mbo2eH.gif

As with P:K, it’s not really a Witcher-style open-world exploration game. They’ll give you places to go with a few locations you can stumble onto on the way but the rewards for random wandering aren’t really there.

There are sections of the map with nothing there at all (reminds me of Guild Wars) and the nodes there suggest that those are just vaporware.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom