Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Vatnik Wumao
Also, since the Storyteller asked for it and I didn't have it on me, is it possible that I've accidently sold the purple stone knife? Doesn't appear as a quest item in my inventory.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Stringy Demodand: ~500xp (level fucking 20)
Rando nabasu in the same area: ~1500xp (level 12 or so)

a865fe50906e333cdbd3f8f85babf36c.jpeg

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Could someone please remind me the rules for splitting ranger favored enemies if one of existing favored enemies covers almost all of the enemies in a particular module? I think I read it somewhere here, but now I cannot find it.

Thonius

Arcane
Huh? So far I saw Demons - Humans - Undead- Outsiders - Elementals-Beasts? I think.. in that order. Lots of humans to fight so far and undead, some of them are gyga nasty.

FriendlyMerchant

Vatnik Wumao

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Parabalus
Do I need angel to save Kyado (Cleric in Erastil's Temple?) He dies to the rat curse if I go down there. Or can I help him later if I find the Zandres chick in Ivory Sanctum?

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Benching my Lich in Act V until the bugs with it's conclusion get resolved and I figure out if it's possible to do it in a means that doesn't leave you with Zacharius' ultimatum. But the DL on the Lich companions is thus:
Staunton: Warpriest, Act 3, impossible to miss.
Delamere: Slayer, Act 3, in the Temple of Erastil's Basement.
Ciar: Cavalier, Act 3, finish his acolyte's little quest in Wintersun and then talk to the Pillar then gloat to his face.
Kestolgyr: Fighter, Act 4, conclude that little Airship-Vignette with you either alerting the fortress beforehand or getting captured.
Starting over with an Azata in the meanwhile, Bard/Knife-Fighter.
Zacharius did his ultimatum too, but i had the option to convince him immediately to give back the philactery and consider pc as ally.

So Lich path is still bugged? I was keen to do that in my first run but then I saw mentions of bugginess so decided to leave it till later when patches + DLC etc.

Kind of regretting it now, some of these companions would truly be a joy to kill if thats what you do as Lich.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
On the theme of Lichdom, what would be a good class/combo for a Death Knight character concept? I like the idea of a heavy armored warrior who can also cast spells as transition into Lich path. Any ideas? My DnD knowledge is fairly rudimentary so all the class options in this game beyond warrior/wiz/rogue/cleric etc are rather confusing.

DeepOcean

Arcane
On the theme of Lichdom, what would be a good class/combo for a Death Knight character concept? I like the idea of a heavy armored warrior who can also cast spells as transition into Lich path. Any ideas? My DnD knowledge is fairly rudimentary so all the class options in this game beyond warrior/wiz/rogue/cleric etc are rather confusing.
Sorcerer/Hellknight signifier? The BAB doesnt look that great to me and waste rounds doing attacks instead of casting seems wasteful, unless you dip 1 level into Magus.

Last edited:

Ghulgothas

Arcane
So Lich path is still bugged? I was keen to do that in my first run but then I saw mentions of bugginess so decided to leave it till later when patches + DLC etc.

Kind of regretting it now, some of these companions would truly be a joy to kill if thats what you do as Lich.
I booted up the save and the most glaring issues (enemies refusing to die, your new model having the wrong texture) were fixed. Most of my consternation now is what acts are required to get the optimal conclusion at the very end, I think there's some threshold of ruthlessness you have to pass before you can get the Phylactery without having to debase yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom