Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
IF demons are a central part of the new pathfinder, will be romancable succubus companions?
Unless you want another Fall-from-Grace, pretty sure that romancing a Succubus is a death sentence.

Succubae are more Persian than Roman.

ChildInTime

Savant
IF demons are a central part of the new pathfinder, will be romancable succubus companions?
I mean yeah, Arushalae is romanceable. She is right there in the two images above.

Arueshalae.png
Will it be tied to certain mythic paths though? Dunno if Pathfinder's Succubi work the same way as the Planescape ones, but it should be limited to Lich and Demon if that's the case.
I don't think so. She is more about being redeemed (or falling to evil again). Until she is fully on the path of good you can't have hot sex with her without her killing you. At least in the adventure path.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
I'm disappointed with the Intelligent Weapon stretch goal. Sentient weapon should've been a mythic path, not another crappy item. I bet it'll be super lame like Lilarcor, or whatever the hell they had in Dumpsterfire.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I just took a nap and had a horrible nightmare. In this strange dream all my hopes were crushed and turned into false promises and despair. Memories of false images and past tragedies devoured my soul and I was left to cry alone. Echoes of a distant voice haunted my brain: "What does one life matter?". Then I waked up and this was the first thing I saw:

3Wsk0IY.jpg

cN7Fbdf.jpg

4cf23366055356d2148a119a60338799_original.jpg
It is amusing how half of that shit was not even in the finished product ,and the other part was trivial shit like two sexes at the start and more incompetent writers lol. Just reading the stretch goals you could see that it was a scam,deeper story and some celebrity joins in lol. It just shows how bloated and degenerate the american devs have become,when they can achieve a fifth of a game that some drunk ruskies made by few hundreds of grands. The new kingmaker will a glorious gem of rpgs!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I mean yeah, Arushalae is romanceable. She is right there in the two images above.

Arueshalae.png
Will it be tied to certain mythic paths though? Dunno if Pathfinder's Succubi work the same way as the Planescape ones, but it should be limited to Lich and Demon if that's the case.
Meh,my supremely drunken Slavic dick will be more than enough to break her demon magic shit. She could suck that energy shit all day long,i have plenty of rakia! :smug:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Brian Fargo's personal match is the best stretch goal. He literally did the opposite - grabbed money from numanuma to fund other shit.
The worst part is that they just squabbled the money and never even made a decent game,let alone a good one. Ahhh degenerate westerners.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Finally!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/2781612

The End Is the Beginning

The campaign has ended. And we have only one thing to say: WOW. Something truly mythic has happened. The campaign blew through the roof and hit more than 2 000 000! Of course, we expected excitement for the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous campaign—after all, it is our second project, and Kingmaker has gathered a loyal and dedicated community. But we could never have imagined so much support and passion for our new game! We reached the main goal in 15 hours, but more and more people kept flocking to our banner. And they weren’t just veterans: more than 20% of our backers had never supported a Kickstarter project before. Seeing the Pathfinder community grow and our games attract different CRPG fans makes us so proud. This means that there is something in our games for practically everyone.

But this interest also generated an endless tide of comments and discussions. We had our hands full with questions, feedback, and other comments—it was a great opportunity to learn more about our community and its wishes. But we are happy with the way our Kickstarter went: it was fun to read your guesses about the next stretch goal (go #codebreakers!), your messages expressing support, joking, and planning your first playthroughs.

We want to express our gratitude to you all, our community. Thank you for being smart, creative, and awesome! It is your support that will allow us to make Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous truly Mythic. Now it is our turn, and we will do our best to meet your highest expectations!

With this update, we also want to address some of your questions and offer a glimpse into the future of our community. Currently, our backer portal is under construction and we are planning to launch it by the end of March. It will allow every Kickstarter backer to access a personal account where they will be able to manage or upgrade their pledge, select specific add-ons, receive digital rewards, and provide personal information (such as their shipping address). We will also provide guides on pledging via PayPal, pre-ordering, receiving your digital rewards, and other important topics.

We want to confirm that it will be possible to support us after the end of Kickstarter campaign for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous during slacker backer campaign. This way you can help us reach the last stretch goal on our backer portal. Closed Alpha Test will launch in April. There are a lot of big and small things to arrange before it starts. We will announce the date closer to April.

And, though the Kickstarter may have ended, there is so much we still want to tell you about! Mythic paths, new classes and archetypes, our development “kitchen,” the lore surrounding Wrath of the Righteous… Lots of interesting and exciting stuff. That’s why we’ll be bringing back our Development Diaries, updates about Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous and everything related to it. Our diaries will be presented in various formats, but the two main ones will be: 1) Video dev diaries showing off cool features; 2) Forum dev diaries where you will be able to ask team members questions on specific topics and provide feedback; Besides the Development Diaries, we also plan to address important discussions in our smaller Community Updates. With the help of our moderators on different platforms, we’ll be gathering hot topics and popular questions that crop up during each week and posting a short update with answers or thoughts. This will allow us to have constant communication with the community and address your questions on a regular basis. And there is even more content to come! So now might be a good time to subscribe to our YouTube channel *wink wink*. We also plan to host various streams: Q&As, builds and strategies, collaborations with content creators, and maybe playthroughs of classic CRPGs. If you have ideas about what we should cover, share your thoughts in the comments!

We have also created an infographic to share some details of the campaign with all of you.

222783512e9dbb39cb7f4b415a8e34cc_original.png

To arms!

Owlcats

dc4da63497af7bc3eed240b0f5c786e7_original.gif

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey that backer data isn't quite right lol the codex donation would have just been 1 from USA but it is made up of loads of people from all over. I donated from China.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I really like simple thank you videos like that. It's kinda awkward sometimes but it highlights that those people several thousand kilometers away are just normal guys and gal you could meet anywhere.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And they weren’t just veterans: more than 20% of our backers had never supported a Kickstarter project before. Seeing the Pathfinder community grow and our games attract different CRPG fans makes us so proud. This means that there is something in our games for practically everyone.
This is big. Bigly even. Certain other spiritually succeeding designers on suicide watch. Monitor their tweets plz.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
And they weren’t just veterans: more than 20% of our backers had never supported a Kickstarter project before. Seeing the Pathfinder community grow and our games attract different CRPG fans makes us so proud. This means that there is something in our games for practically everyone.
This is big. Bigly even. Certain other spiritually succeeding designers on suicide watch. Monitor their tweets plz.
It seems that all that furry shit did brought in a lot of murican dosh. I see a lot of liberal utopias in that city list :).

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Important data.
wJ7voqG.jpg

Clearly Owlcat is just waiting for a Russian-Cypriot famine.

Hey that backer data isn't quite right lol the codex donation would have just been 1 from USA but it is made up of loads of people from all over. I donated from China.
They should've counted the Codex as a seperate nation.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Codex hasn't donated its money yet. We're waiting for them to launch a PayPal funding option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom