Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

I ASK INANE QUESTIONS

ITZ NEVER STOPS COOOMING
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why the fuck would you exclude proton.me from the list of viable email providers anyway? Asking for a friend here.

ds

Cipher
Patron
Coming to the Codex soon:

To address extreme levels of post deletion & system manipulation we've applied the following limits:

- Patrons are limited to deleting 6000 posts/day
- Oldfags to 600 posts/day
- New accounts to 300 posts/day

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I cannot for the life of me understand why so many of you are unironically throwing tantrums over entering a 6-digit number once a month.
It is every time I log in, actually. I hope I have your permission to be irritated and annoyed by that.

And while I appreciate your advice about how I should manage my computer and browser settings, you can eat shit. I'll decide that.

Last edited:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I cannot for the life of me understand why so many of you are unironically throwing tantrums over entering a 6-digit number once a month.
It is every time I log in, actually. I hope I have your permission to be irritated and annoyed by that.

And while I appreciate your advice about how I should manage my computer and browser settings, you can eat shit. I'll decide that.
Well said, and to the point.
rating_salute.gif

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Almost wasn't able to get back on the site. I was locked out of my email and had to fucking speak with customer service for almost an hour, and of course it was an indian guy who could barely speak english, continually asking me for my credit card information. Really good time. This new codex feature really is fucking great. I love it.

Peachcurl

Arcane
Almost wasn't able to get back on the site. I was locked out of my email and had to fucking speak with customer service for almost an hour, and of course it was an indian guy who could barely speak english, continually asking me for my credit card information. Really good time. This new codex feature really is fucking great. I love it.
Codex has customer service now?

bertram_tung

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
I keep using temporary burner emails to get around it but you codex admins will probably get fed up with that and lock me out or some shit. Who knows, I don't spend my time trying to figure out how faggots think.

If that happens, I don't care, everything good eventually turns to shit because the people in charge always suck.

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Codex has customer service now?

Always had. Only it is named Crispy

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I was just asked to re-enter my 2FA code for the first time. For a second, I thought the RPGCodex was seized by the government, or something, as I had never seen dboxes of this type otc. I was very confused and distraught as I tried to get my bearings to cope with the situation, and the experience left me severely traumatized, possibly scarred for life.

10/10

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Recently one of our more... prolific posters had his account compromised, after which the perpetrator apparently went on a mass-deletion spree which has fouled up all the threads this particular user participated in. Needless to say it has caused some consternation and poor @Twiglard now can't get any sleep because he has to sort all this out.

If you haven't already, you need to enable and start using our two-step verification feature (also known as two-factor authentication, or 2FA) which you can find in the security section of your settings page.

You have two choices: you can set it to use an app like Authy which you install on your cell phone and every month have to launch to verify the code, or you can just use an alternate email address to do the same thing. The app is recommended, because it's more of a stringent security system, but many of you are probably either too poor to afford a smart phone or you haven't upgraded from your dad's ancient flip phone yet.

2FA. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Don't be that guy.

Thank you.

- The Administration

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:​

FUCK YOU!

Remove this fucking shit!!! The only reason you would have for this is if you're a spy or army officer. Basically a reason for a hacker to know you have info he wants. You're neither of those....allegedly.

Also

FUCK YOU!

In case you didn't get the message:
fuck-you-from-the-heart.gif

0ff7a2f1aaa7011fd6bd3ac27b7a3ae9_w200.gif
tumblr_m0an6ccSEa1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

fu-fuck-you.gif
fuck-you-gifs_06.gif

tumblr_n4dt8mNDmx1rj5988o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

wtf-fuck-you.gif

ff4a2cdf-427e-4a04-87bb-e40a0a2f3e8c_text.gif

fuck-you-gifs_09.gif

fuck_you_lipstick_veronica_mars.gif

BBVb.gif

SoggyBestBettong-max-1mb.gif

fuck-you-then-fuck-you-then-punk.gif

hey-there-fuck-you.gif

it-laugh.gif

i-gotta-give-you-a-big-fuck-you-on-that-one-screw-you.gif

Ambigram_Fuck_you_%28orange_and_blue_-_animated%29.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom