Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Really Obscure RPGs

Narushima

Cipher
It actually came into the mail a few hours after I posted this, lucky timing. Will definitely get a LP going once I find some time.
Could you upload it to archive.org?

Victor1234

Educated
I may or may not have an English edition in my digital library. I had some encounters with Hungarians in my travels and they dumped a ton of ebooks on me. I know I saw a bunch of Jeffrey Stone in there (I was thinking it was a weird name for a Hungarian author...) along with Hungarian translations of lots of scifi stuff (Dune, Foundation series, etc). I'll check for the English edition and if anyone wants the Hungarian editions, I can always do an upload somewhere.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
It actually came into the mail a few hours after I posted this, lucky timing. Will definitely get a LP going once I find some time.
Could you upload it to archive.org?
Ordered an external DVD player to play it (physical copy), will upload it when that comes in.
Where on Earth can I find this? Nothing on ebay, can't find a download/torrent, official website is dead.
Found a torrent here. But I cannot vouch for it as I never before encountered the site. Post if you have success with it.
Will check it out if I can't get my physical copy working (or if the only language is German)

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
World of Chaos - Original Copy (German)

Front Cover

1.jpg

Back Cover
2.jpg

Inside Cover
3.jpg

Inside Case
6.jpg

There was also the disc case but it's the same as the cover. Best pictures I could take with my shit phone at the moment.

vazha

Arcane
I may or may not have an English edition in my digital library. I had some encounters with Hungarians in my travels and they dumped a ton of ebooks on me. I know I saw a bunch of Jeffrey Stone in there (I was thinking it was a weird name for a Hungarian author...) along with Hungarian translations of lots of scifi stuff (Dune, Foundation series, etc). I'll check for the English edition and if anyone wants the Hungarian editions, I can always do an upload somewhere.
are you talking about the books? if yes, please upload what you have, really keen to read

Victor1234

Educated
are you talking about the books? if yes, please upload what you have, really keen to read
Yes I meant the books. I checked and I've got 4 Jeffrey Stone (including the dragon v helicopter) but only in Hungarian. Do you still want them?

Ravielsk

Magister
Yeah, who ever thought the German language was harsh? :lol:
The only harsh thing about German is its retarded tendency to place verbs at the end of sentences making interpretation a nightmare of guessing WTF is the sentence going to turn into by the end. It also does not help that it cannot make up its mind whether is a analytical or (intro-)flective language that make typos in more complex sentences exceedingly easy to make.

Otherwise it sounds perfectly fine and in my opinion its the only language that can do re-dubs of anime, including the OP and ED songs, without sounding utterly retarded.

Last edited:

Lucumo

Educated
Yeah, who ever thought the German language was harsh? :lol:
The only harsh thing about German is its retarded tendency to place verbs at the end of sentences making interpretation a nightmare of guessing WTF is the sentence going to turn into by the end. It also does not help that it cannot make up its mind whether is a analytical or (intro-)flective language that make typos in more complex sentences exceedingly easy to make.

Otherwise it sounds perfectly fine and in my opinion its the only language that can do re-dubs of anime, including the OP and ED songs, without sounding utterly retarded.
I agree that there is basically nothing harsh about the language. People play it up and then make fun of it but it's not how reality is.

Would disagree with the re-dub. Everything non-Japanese tends to be bad, as they had/have the best voice actors and know how to do it well. You are right about the OP songs...at least back in the day. It went down the drain somewhere in the 00s.

Intro to World of Chaos. I haven't found an option to change language yet so only shit eating g*rmans are going to understand it. Whatever shit video editor I used fucked up the quality, but I won't stop figuring this out until it's playable for me and I can do a Let's Play or at least record a playthrough.

Ravielsk

Magister
Intro to World of Chaos. I haven't found an option to change language yet so only shit eating g*rmans are going to understand it. Whatever shit video editor I used fucked up the quality, but I won't stop figuring this out until it's playable for me and I can do a Let's Play or at least record a playthrough.
I suppose the torrent was no help either?

Mortmal

Arcane
I had an Amiga as a kid, and I never once in my life saw a legitimate game with my own eyes.
Same except a few rpgs, cause they were not popular amongst kids, it must really have been terrible for developpers back then, not 1 copy sold for 100 used or enjoyed . Thing would be very different today if people really interested in those games were forced to buy a legit copy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom