Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, should have used defeating instead.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
IGN again proving that they're retard central.

bq758e1.jpg

Instead of playing Leon A -> Claire B, dude played Leon A and then Claire A and complained how the playthroughs are the same.

Last edited:

PrettyDeadman

IGN again proving that their retard central.

bq758e1.jpg

Instead of playing Leon A -> Claire B, dude played Leon A and then Claire A and complained how the playthroughs are the same.
Typical zoomer mistake.

Momock

Augur
Also reason why Nemesis was a lot easier to kill in general than Mr. X in RE2 is because RE3 has a dodge mechanic.
Nah, dodge mechanic was a broken mess and Nemesis a huge pain in the ass with some impredictable reactions, quickness, resilience and the thing when it throws you to the ground and you have to mash buttons like a retard to get up or he throws you again and again. While MrX just walked slowly while you shot him a few rounds of wathever and he died like a bitch. He was useless. In battle mode the game threw two of them at you at times, and he was still not a threat.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
IGN again proving that their retard central.

bq758e1.jpg

Is this the same guy who supposedly played the original? I swear to god journos just read the Wiki summary or watch parts of a Let's Play and then claim they're fans of the original.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
Is this the same guy who supposedly played the original? I swear to god journos just read the Wiki summary or watch parts of a Let's Play and then claim they're fans of the original.

Yes and that's exactly why some nerd on youtube reviewing a game is more trustworthy than any major publication.

Momock

Augur
They said it a thousand times: there are no A and B routes in the remake! There are Leon and Claire campaigns, and then you can replay them "slightly different" with a new game + (like in RE7, where it changes some item placement, ennemy positionning and shit).

That means that the IGN retard is an even bigger motherfucker than you initialy though: he just played Leon campaign and assumed that you encounter the same characters in the Claire one.

Ebonsword

Arcane
Any indication of performance issues with the PC version based on the reviews that have been released so far?
RE7 and Re2 demo were great on PC.
I wasn't impressed with the RE2 demo from a graphics/performance standpoint. I cranked up the options to the point where it was using almost all of the 8GB of VRAM on my GTX 1080, and it didn't look good enough imo to be using that much.
vram usage detector was broken in the demo.

Thanks for the info! I was hoping that the PC version would run well because Capcom actually seems to have done a pretty good job of porting the previous games, but I wanted to be sure before committing to the PC version instead of the PS4 version.

Generic-Giant-Spider

The box art is so bland and forgettable. It looks like someone's poorly cobbled together wallpaper or what you'd see as an image signature on a forum poster. Compare Leon/Claire in generic action poses and some zombies in the background to the PS1 US/EU box art for RE2:

6647_front.jpg

6645_front.jpg

Now that's box art that pops out to you.

A horse of course

I hope none of you idiots actually paid the Activision-tier retail price for this.

Deflowerer

Arcane
I haven't pirated in ages, what's the average ETA for things getting cracked these days?

Viata

Arcane
I haven't pirated in ages, what's the average ETA for things getting cracked these days?
I have no idea. I usually wait 1 year or so, because by that point I know it's the updated(aka no bugs fucking the game) version.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom