Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Myobi

Liturgist
Words cannot measure the fucking disappointment of getting a SC thread notification and instead of dunk memes about it, all I get is this fucking autistic attempt of discussion about semi gay lasers from Star Wars.

Perkel

Arcane
Words cannot measure the fucking disappointment of getting a SC thread notification and instead of dunk memes about it, all I get is this fucking autistic attempt of discussion about semi gay lasers from Star Wars.

Waiting for your review of this movie:

Myobi

Liturgist
If I wanted to spend a hour n half on a horror story about broken elevators I would just re-watch Devil.

Last edited:

Myobi

Liturgist
It's 90 minutes though :D

Which is an hour 'n half... We all knew that Scam Citizens were morons but did you really have to prove it?

iu

Perkel

Arcane
It is NINETY MINUTES

Fokin ninety minutes. Someone had to play sc literally for months to make all those cuts experience 1000s of bugs and considering how buggy party play is some cuts shad to be taken multiple times.

NINETY FUCKING MINUTEs

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It is NINETY MINUTES

Fokin ninety minutes. Someone had to play sc literally for months to make all those cuts experience 1000s of bugs and considering how buggy party play is some cuts shad to be taken multiple times.

NINETY FUCKING MINUTEs

Sounds like they're a masochist.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm a total retard because my dad is my grandpa and uncle while my mother is a whore for the entire family. @JamesDixon is right though.
You don't say. Nice of you to admit that you're wrong.
It always amazes me that someone with your particular family history and experience with being cucked talks such big shit in this particular way. I guess most people just don't have firsthand experience the way you do, though.

Most people just don't have the energy to shoot down every retarded point you try to make on any number of issues. You just spend so much energy being fundamentally wrong on so many issues that it should be classified as one of the modern wonders of the world.

Sort of on topic: Star Citizen sucks, Star Wars blasters have nothing to do with anything in this thread. Also what type of person over the age of 16 gives a shit about what categories of fictional guns in a fictional universe do? Log out and go back to your Klingon studies or whatever.

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
SCleaks main guy who leaks stuff constantly is taking a break from game. He also confirmed pretty much that 3.18 will not arrive this year and suggested that it is in far worse shape than CIG predicted:

z2dcwl0ro7k91.png

Myobi

Liturgist
mM2fVAU.png

CK2ti3I.png

@https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/18696-Letter-From-The-Chairman
Because of the ups and downs of last year, we are only just starting to get back to the office. The first studio where it became possible to start working together in person, at any scale, was our UK studio in Manchester, where I have been spending a lot of time since last fall. I have been working with the Squadron 42 team side-by-side in the office as we focus on finishing and polishing the content and features of what will be an epic narrative adventure.

Perkel

Arcane
3.18 was supposed to get into PTU when 3.17.2 launched July 28.
So if 3.18 goes evocati in late september then it will be already 2 months late and that will be evocati not ptu.

I also expect PTU to take a lot longer than usuall considering huge changes 3.18 brings. Probably by december 3.18 will still be in PTU with release of 3.18 early next year or at the end of december.

Their programmers have to be fucking zombies. Moving whole codebase on different paradigm has to hurt.

plwa1kxozpk91.png

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Their programmers have to be fucking zombies. Moving whole codebase on different paradigm has to hurt.
No, it's Chrissie Roberts fucking you all raw dog to suck as much money from you morons as possible. Who does he answer to for failing to provide a product that is 8 years past its deadline? This game hasn't even left the prototyping stage. At the rate of progress it'll be 1000 years before this is actually in a shippable state.

I've never seen a group of cultists mainlining the copium like you guys do. It's everyone else's fault not Dear Lord and Savior Chrissie Roberts that's for sure!!!one1!

Myobi

Liturgist
I've never seen a group of cultists mainlining the copium like you guys do. It's everyone else's fault not Dear Lord and Savior Chrissie Roberts that's for sure!!!one1!
... But it's sort of true, don't blame the guy on the yacht drinking caipirinhas, blame the mofos that keep giving him the money for it despite this shit show of a development cycle.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
... But it's sort of true, don't blame the guy on the yacht drinking caipirinhas, blame the mofos that keep giving him the money for it despite this shit show of a development cycle.

I disagree because Dear Lord and Savior Chrissie enables this shit. It's his cult that he created.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
The programmers are just getting paid. The real problem here is that Chris Roberts is living up to his notorious reputation of someone who hasn't the first fucking idea how to manage a project properly. Another code migration 10 years into development is some 3DRealms tier shit. This should not be happening.

The gist of it is Roberts had another big brain idea again so lets scrap all the work we did and start again! Great idea! is that why you got kicked off Freelancer? Oh yeah it was!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom