Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Hm this looks quite cool, is it good ? (apart from the writing :P ) cant find it anywhere though :(

Well, combat is rather simplistic and weapons seem to break down rather quickly with use, and once they reach 0% durability they're gone, so you should always repair them when they get low on durability. I just started it so I dunno if it's gonna be tedious due to shitty filler combat or if it stays solid throughout.

Ah, the combat in this game. :lol: Just wait till you get to fight more than 1-2 people at the same time. You think Arcanum's combat was bad? You've seen nothing yet.

Funny thing that when I heard about it I couldn't find it anywhere to not remove it from inventory so I ended up finding the original on ebay for a couple of bucks.

Edit: The underground gamer upload might be mine, don't remember, though. :lol: The date kinda fits.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Come on Konjad, I expect to see some NW:AC screenies, bro. ;)
FBA6F920CDC9E114BFD91E2B1EFF342062FD8125

6AA30D1EFC9A717949CCE06ECD761CC28252AD7F

4E5F535ECA7374F3497AA72C87358836568E637F

4682BA0FCFD7EA86F45A55AD9D788D78881DE9F2

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Assembly proceeding as planned. Habitation module next, then probe and lander bays for the docking nexus

dxv7xgT.jpg

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I didn't really like the T-rex fight in Anniversary. It didn't quite recapture that pants-shitting feeling I got in the original game when you're still walking along and next moment a giant fucking dinosaur comes strolling out of the mist.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, they changed that encounter from the original. But all in all, I must admit that it's a good remake. I had it bundled with my graphic card. So much jumping and dying through the levels, like ol good Tomb Raider.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Assembly proceeding as planned. Habitation module next, then probe and lander bays for the docking nexus

dxv7xgT.jpg

Let me guess, you're going to visit Jool and land on its moons?

Although personally I think you'll run out of fuel for a return if you have just 2 jumbos. My first cruiser used about 2 jumbos for a full round trip to Duna. That delta-v requirement for Jool is huge. And if you're packing a Tylo lander then the tyranny of the rocket equation will rear its ugly head again. Unless you just want to go to Duna and Ike, although I honestly don't know why have more than one lander for that as SSTO requirements are roughly similar for both bodies and easily achievable.

Multi-headed Cow

More waifu simulator 2013.

56124829B39C869D11B5E1E8897726F40C9481A9

C25D98C28E95F8AED7E630028095C8A72C0851C5

A05E9F0167FB54FEA92732CA48A76D3656DD5623

7CB1A0BEA978CF836DE1E29CDD59414EAD689EAA

Pretty sure Karl Pilkington has seen bees on vacation.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Let me guess, you're going to visit Jool and land on its moons?

Although personally I think you'll run out of fuel for a return if you have just 2 jumbos. My first cruiser used about 2 jumbos for a full round trip to Duna. That delta-v requirement for Jool is huge. And if you're packing a Tylo lander then the tyranny of the rocket equation will rear its ugly head again. Unless you just want to go to Duna and Ike, although I honestly don't know why have more than one lander for that as SSTO requirements are roughly similar for both bodies and easily achievable.

The deltaV budget for low Kerbin orbit to Jool is about 3000. (Allowing a generous margin for correction burns). The assembly in its current configuration has 4500 deltaV. The mothership shown on the screenshot was able to reach escape velocity and go interstellar in tests.

I wasn't planning a return. Just a swarm of probes to visit all the moons. Although the modular design of the ship would make it fairly simple to assemble a refueling ship with an engine and 3 tanks. That should be able to top up the mothership easily.

The real barrier I'm running into is having too many parts on screen slowing down the game

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
PRESS E TO COMFORT ELIZABETH

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
So what happens if you actually don't comfort her? Is it possible to continue playing without? If the answer is 'no' then why put a shitty fake "choice" in there in the first place?

circ

Arcane
So I'm reading some old posts on some forums about how FO3 is BESTEST EVER. BESTESTS SIDE QUESTS EVER NOOB YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY IF YOU THINK IS BORING. NOOB NOOB LOL NOOB STFU NOOB. BETHESDA <2.

Oh. Ok. I haven't seen a single side quest that really made sense. Except maybe capturing slaves. Everything else has been a bad cliche from 50's sci-fi/monster movies. And when I say bad I mean holy shit this is bad. I have not met one single NPC with something remotely resembling a personality. Oh and the side quests are all the SAME.

HI GUY. CAN YOU HALP? MY X IS X IN X.

CRAWLING THROUGH TUNNELS. ALWAYS TUNNELS. SHOOT OR TALK TO GUY. Some piipil might call this simplifying but no, that's all there is. There's not a single unique thing in this entire game. I can't for the fuck of me understand how someone like Tim Cain can think there's anything remotely good in this. Or how Sawyer WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE voluntarily signed up for a sequel. ITS ALL SHIIIT. And to piipil who say it's kinda Fallout-y - no. Fuck no. Have you ever playered Fallout? Give NV another try? NO. THANKS. FUCK. YEAH I WANT MORE OF THIS BUT NOW WITH THE RETARDED GANGSTAS FROM FALLOUT 2 AND FUCKING LEGIONAIRES. ARE YOU HIGH?

Skyrims is an improvement sure. But how can you not improve on shitslop? And that's not to say Skyrams is in any way good or anything - although it has better sneak. But for me to call the sneak amazing it would have to take into account shadows, have rapelling up walls, etc.

U9inAPA.jpg

Oh I found the setting for BLUE. Also this.

CFqO7IY.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR SHIT ANTAGONIZAR. WHAT A STUPID QUEST THAT WAS. ONE OF MANY.

CDHYPw9.jpg

WERE... WOLVES? REALLY BETHESDA?? BUT WHY?

Konjad

Patron
the first sacred still looks better though

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom