Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hm this looks quite cool, is it good ? (apart from the writing :P ) cant find it anywhere though :(

Well, combat is rather simplistic and weapons seem to break down rather quickly with use, and once they reach 0% durability they're gone, so you should always repair them when they get low on durability. I just started it so I dunno if it's gonna be tedious due to shitty filler combat or if it stays solid throughout.

circ

Arcane
Not sure why I keep playing. I've gotten further than the first time I gave it a try. Tried some evil-ing, sold some people into slavery, got some companion that's a slave. But you lose out on some good shit. There's really nothing to do, no really. Shoot bandits/insects and watch a really unimaginative world with no detail. Maybe I'll give Morrowind another chance to start working. Or just install the stupid add-ons it wants. IN THE MEANTIME.

A BUG.

fuVkyUK.jpg

I shot this supermutant (at level 2 or 3) and he gets death spasms. Eventually he starts flying - see above.

cw7FkVQ.jpg

:yeah:

How do I can make interface blue? Like I've seen some peoples have. DarnUI? Is there a way to increase the resolution on the UI? Is there a better radar replacement?

Multi-headed Cow

How do I can make interface blue? Like I've seen some peoples have. DarnUI? Is there a way to increase the resolution on the UI? Is there a better radar replacement?
Color change is just an in-game option. Dig around in there, should be a setting with a few various interface and pipboy color choices.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
So I've finished this great little game :

gsdx_20130205012728_copy.jpg

And then this one :

gsdx_20130205020004_copy.jpg

Loved them both. Then I moved on to this :

gsdx_20130205012109_copy.jpg

Nice ideas and mechanics but half-assed execution and of course cringe-worthy script, but compared to 2 or 4 , it's a masterpiece.

Now I'm playing this old favorite :

TEX.jpg

...when I'm not exploring various wads, that is:

doom.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom