Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Shadow Hearts Covenant

eItbmyK.jpg

STjY32N.jpg

tVByc1z.jpg

Dams7NI.jpg

mswKrp3.png

o71YIqb.png

UnFTFZT.jpg

oeHfbuo.jpg

Yd26nWt.jpg

EEnB6Ai.jpg

CRdwatj.jpg

LLhjmMB.jpg

uIgk8FN.jpg

fxJiMhe.jpg

i6TyUfT.jpg

x1IG4Nk.jpg

4gt2wcv.png

LUFghGj.jpg

xOYlbHM.jpg

CjKt6zr.jpg

blzLJdv.jpg

STEALTH SECTION!

xhpPCWs.jpg

Nz0Pq9Z.jpg

PBh7A3b.jpg

1qEqlJD.jpg

pSoMXEw.jpg
Nice, but the aspect ratio seems wrong.

Puukko

Arcane
Shadow Hearts Covenant

eItbmyK.jpg

STjY32N.jpg

tVByc1z.jpg

Dams7NI.jpg

mswKrp3.png

o71YIqb.png

UnFTFZT.jpg

oeHfbuo.jpg

Yd26nWt.jpg

EEnB6Ai.jpg

CRdwatj.jpg

LLhjmMB.jpg

uIgk8FN.jpg

fxJiMhe.jpg

i6TyUfT.jpg

x1IG4Nk.jpg

4gt2wcv.png

LUFghGj.jpg

xOYlbHM.jpg

CjKt6zr.jpg

blzLJdv.jpg

STEALTH SECTION!

xhpPCWs.jpg

Nz0Pq9Z.jpg

PBh7A3b.jpg

1qEqlJD.jpg

pSoMXEw.jpg
Nice, but the aspect ratio seems wrong.

Well shit, I did it again. I had widescreen patches disabled because this cheat I was using had those bits included but turns out that wasn't enough. I figured having both enabled at the same time might cause issues.

I think I'm just used to PS2 games appearing chunky and don't really pay attention to it.

Venser

Erudite
krrxqoG.jpg

RIhcgpw.jpg

Horizon Zero Dawn Easter egg:

rEZnurg.jpg

Junji Ito cameo:

3LJ7tGC.jpg

Someone left this cool pink bike parked next to a road and I took it for a spin. Unfortunately I fell of a bridge into a river and totalled it. I'm sorry ToriDmori, whoever you are

kk7wBPg.jpg

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:x: the game
It was hard during my chilhood, it's still hard now. That catgirl with a whip was as far as i made it back then.
Still looks very pretty though.
Played it back in the day, but I don't remember it being that bad.

I found Claw to be challenging as a kid but doable. The underwater caves is as far as I made it back then without cheats cause I never could get the boss right. I cheated to see the full game tho.

Replayed it some years ago and made it to the final island then. The underwater caves were as hard as I remembered. The final island was even harder. And the final boss.... holy fucking shit. That was designed by a sadist.

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The best part about the last boss in Claw is that there are two healing items in the room but if you use them they don't respawn, so even if you somehow make it there with 9 lives you only get one shot with a chance for some healing. The fight is hard, but IMO it's mostly about learning the exact timings in the first form, so you make it to the second form with enough hp to tank some hits, that second form is not that hard compared to the rest of the final level.
The cave levels are great, one of my favorite platformer levels in general, they look great, the music is great and they're properly difficult. Only the boss is disappointing, probably the easiest in the game.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
At last.

O6aeTjo.jpg

LECOjer.jpg

You and me both, motherfucker.
Dude ran away again and sicced his pet droids at me, but I managed to bypass the elevator door to skip the fight. Malak never learns and dared to turn his back on me.
That will prove to be his undoing.

6g3oceC.jpg

Ample time to set up my little friends.

wmz4goj.jpg

Fought a bit, beat him, and he starts draining the dying jedis to heal himself.

pkgRre7.jpg

VWLmyCB.jpg

Two can play the same game.

rx6XTsa.jpg

Without his pocket healing pods, it's just a simple wait by the little friends I've set up.

nnaJrDg.jpg

Time for an explosive ending to this saga.

g3t2JtX.jpg

Ld1DFWd.jpg

:smug: Problem, Malak?

0HA34sk.jpg

Demolitions ain't a dump skill, chump.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Started playing a few weeks ago those weren't out yet I guess, thought it was weird there weren't any.

and because i'm a man of culture

Last edited:

Citizen

Finished. What an amazing game. HUGE respert to Fizzii and the rest of the team

That ending made me FEEL. Now I need to play through as the other two classes cause I only got 402/500 point this time

iPTAik.jpg

iPTW9x.jpg

iPTiLH.jpg

iPTja1.jpg

iPTIkc.jpg

iPTZlK.jpg

iPTgbZ.jpg

iPTtrP.jpg

iPT14m.jpg

iPTRPi.jpg

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
iPTkd9.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom