Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ferratilis

Magister
Replaying my favorite Doom
DOOM-2-9-15-2022-6-23-46-PM.png

and Witcher 3
The-Witcher-3-9-10-2022-8-25-02-AM.png

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Damn that's some good art.

Art is the best aspect of the game, the artists really put an effort to it. The combat system was really easy to exploit, since you can just move constantly and use the weakest spell. There are some gems that we can find while looting or doing quests as well. They've put much time into this, but I don't think it was worth it overall. Puzzles were rather easy as well, no pixel hunting. There isn't much side characters and we've got forest / wasteland that have similar design like the forest in original Quest for Glory. They should have put more emphasis on magic as well, because it felt tacked on when solving puzzles. Not a bad game, but Heroine's Quest is better. Still need to play Quest for Infamy.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Prepare to be disappointed, because the road to Arnika is super overrated (by scrublords) :M

Yeah, I was prepared for wall-to-wall hordes of fearsome monsters, but the worst I faced was some angry army ants. Talk about anti-climax when the infamous Road to Arnika was so short and uneventful!
I think it may have helped that I have not rested once in this my restart of the game. First time I played I rested twice and faced both more dangerous enemies and larger packs in the monastery.

Ryzer

Arcane
BKmwQ0k.png

05pPoL6.png

XZUXYoc.png

BmSjumA.png

qUWvkot.png

Polish artillery blasted my infantry :( They hid their equipment in the town. I didn't know that. I have trouble with the pathfinding as well.

Last edited:

curds

Magister
Look, you need to fucking play this demo. The voice acting is cringe and it takes a bit to really get going, but holy fuck, this is the high grade FPS smack you need.
Looks like a first-person Mechajammer. How deep do the RPG mechanics go?

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Look, you need to fucking play this demo. The voice acting is cringe and it takes a bit to really get going, but holy fuck, this is the high grade FPS smack you need.
Looks like a first-person Mechajammer. How deep do the RPG mechanics go?
It's not an RPG my man, you should be thinking Strife, Dark Forces II and Deus Ex - minus the swimming skill points and the implants - so far at least. I wrote down my impressions in the thread.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
why did you feel the need to link some faggy youtube video by some cucky little e-fag when someone mentioned the title of a game
Just to piss off ladyboys such as yourself, princess. I've seen your """"art"""" mane, gave me juggalo vibes lmao. You post some shitpost in video format and the upset cringemaxers come crawling out of the woodwork. Only reason you get mad is that you're pretentious enough to think you're better than people who watch that slop. You're not though, Leonardo da Clownprose, and Dunkey us making a poignant point here that no amount of money, dev team size or technology changed that Cuckpunk 2077 turned out much like Cybermage did.

tuGtwEi.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Our blocky heroine in her best outfit:

ZDjW3hi.jpg

:love:

Fix for secrets' counter in the "Coastal Village" level works fine (4 instead of 3):

XWot3UK.jpg

Piranha bait:

6psjiLQ.jpg

Momma dino:

psgM2cu.jpg

DAT ASS:

ML5gFI5.jpg

One of the most retarded levels in the entire franchise:

AdRGKIV.jpg

ZN71Lbb.jpg

ubEeI4E.jpg

And things only get worse in the "temple":

iJPMYqL.jpg

lx1RZZH.jpg

s2gkOeJ.jpg

Next stop - London:

68kvOht.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom