Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Dr1f7

Scholar
this game rocks
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

look at this sick ass costume
5.png

CootKeeper

Augur
Playthrough #2 of Numanuma. This time I plan to make it to the end.

NzxIRsK.jpg

The city. The city maps are very small. This screenshot is like 75% of the map

Wiupzew.jpg

Going through the necropolis. They made a good job to make it look big and intimidating, even though each cell is a copy paste with not much to do.

n4XBywp.jpg

The bloom. This is where I stopped playing in playthrough #1. The story is slightly more interesting than at the beginning of the game. The city is built inside a monster.

V90WS0A.jpg

Some interiors are well done. Too bad there's not much to do in it.

1QELg0A.jpg

Treasure room. I pilfered everything I could and the party got a "depression" debuff. I guess because I got too greedy

GMUVuDs.jpg

MSWYs8E.jpg

Hey mirrors.

The writing is all over the place. You can tell obese californian dangerhairs "I'm a writa" got too much liberty to write shit. And there's so much of it.

I hope I'm close to the end.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
RealRTCW 4.0
20F7030DDBBE351A495BA49A302448B9A7B46081

Tried to get inside the crypt. Wasted two bundles of dynamite. Bollocks... it ain't Max Payne ffs.
Would gladly play original but shit just refuse to work, both vanilla and source ports.

I remember playing 2.0 and difficulty was way higher, now I could take highest difficulty and steamroll the resistance. Collecting secrets gives you guns and ammo for yankee armament.

Fargus

Arcane
RealRTCW 4.0

Tried to get inside the crypt. Wasted two bundles of dynamite. Bollocks... it ain't Max Payne ffs.
Would gladly play original but shit just refuse to work, both vanilla and source ports.

I remember playing 2.0 and difficulty was way higher, now I could take highest difficulty and steamroll the resistance. Collecting secrets gives you guns and ammo for yankee armament.

I've played RealRtCW at release and the difficulty spiked upwards during the second half of the game, in particular when i was fighting ubersoldiers and at the end of the game. Did they nerf it?

And i also remember amusing bug when nazi ubersoldiers left used up panzerfausts after shooting rockets at you.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Roguelike Doom (or whatever it is called) is great! Really good for large megawads. I merged a bunch together for such a thing.

Doom Roguelike Arsenal is one of my favorite mods. Someone recently started working on the DRLA + RPG stuff again, trying to balance it out. It's pretty fun and supports a huge amount of popular WADs, but eventually you'll achieve godhood and then all the fun disappears. I went back to just running DRLA for a better challenge and right now I'm using Pandemonia monsters which has been keeping me on my toes.

ferratilis

Magister
RealRTCW 4.0

Have you tried Knightmare's 1.42d executable? That fixes the original on most modern systems. Although the fog will be broken, no matter what you do.

As for RealRTCW, the difficulty goes up later in the game, so you might want to stick with it.

Fargus

Arcane
Goldenland 2

7NkObA5.jpg

7z5yCb4.jpg

3N5L2ZD.jpg

r7XLwHf.jpg

YnDmZPt.jpg

vysaATi.jpg

haNwTQW.jpg
Is there a way to get this game or it's only restricted to Russia? It's nowhere to be found, not even on GoG.

I don't think you can buy it anywhere. You can only find it on torrents and probably only on russian ones.

If you want i can upload it somewhere and pm you, even throw a performance fix on top. Not right now but in a week or so, when i get back to proper internet in Moscow.

What's funny is that some guy even posted translation for it here on codex
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/how-to-play-golden-land-2-in-english-quick-guide.141964/

... I'm playing Arc the Lad? For some reason.

1dzwmR7.png

AMLXXFZ.png

1PZE9EB.png

I finally got muh retroarch shaders looking good to my eye. Maybe not quite like a CRT, but to me kinda looks like screenshots from old gaming mags. Probably going to be playing some of the prettier games from the PS1 sprite era.

Game itself is pretty basic but not offensively bad. 7-man party is kinda neat.

qVKjLa5.png

09LmJ42.png

JUmhxpX.png

DowonpJ.png

OWKazbK.png

b8VZTAH.png

HSyiAjZ.png

fjakfKg.png

Er2XiAG.png

uhgmgcX.png

JuMEcPf.png

rXXlPPF.png

hj4hF8U.png

4fEjJdV.png

WgxJldC.png

HUrz9Rl.png

pQR4kX6.png

gJncl4R.png

RW4MyTq.png

Gc6vfHC.png

2fZwyXP.png

1n17KIt.png

moT0APa.png

mm3qgsw.png

3mO6U86.png

69aluwF.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom