Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Don Peste

Arcane
Deadly Creatures
AE4D86AA89E5F0A71CB7413E25ACE72CD9E49122

227E4C7DA934F71676C73455F58E8F75090CEA97

0420C7CCB77860F58E4023028FCAFB9D39A0F74A

Warframe. 5th mission is the assassination of an enemy boss.

I watched in horror as he regenerated his shield faster than I could deplete it with concentrated rifle burst fire to the face. I wonder if this is to convince me to buy one of the rifles with IRL money instead of grinding the materials to craft it. He could also teleport, use Sith Lightning, and call reinforcements. Another guy ws helping me, and later a thrid guy joined, but ultimately I used all my 4 lives for the day. I'll give it another try or two, but I don't have high hopes for a game that requires you to grind by the fifth level.

Zeriel

Arcane
Warframe. 5th mission is the assassination of an enemy boss.

I watched in horror as he regenerated his shield faster than I could deplete it with concentrated rifle burst fire to the face. I wonder if this is to convince me to buy one of the rifles with IRL money instead of grinding the materials to craft it. He could also teleport, use Sith Lightning, and call reinforcements. Another guy ws helping me, and later a thrid guy joined, but ultimately I used all my 4 lives for the day. I'll give it another try or two, but I don't have high hopes for a game that requires you to grind by the fifth level.

If you want help through it, let me know. Warframe is just weirdly balanced. Power comes from mods, not weapons, which can't really be bought and are fairly easy to get after newbie planets. Also, Vor was redesigned at a certain point to be more "challenging", but they completely missed the boat and made him a roadblock to new players.

Heresiarch

Prophet
That looks amazing. An actual oldskool adventure book rpg on a shitty platform like the ipad? Incline in the most unexpected places. What's the title of the game?

Its digitized versions of the old "Fighting Fantasy" Gamebooks:
http://fightingfantasyapps.com/
Only available :keepmymoney: :fight:on Android/iOS...

Yep, it's "Steve Jackson's Sorcery! 2"

And no, iPad is not a shitty platform. If anything, it is THE perfect platform to play boardgames/gamebooks/strategy games with. Just go to Pockettactics and have a look around the 5 star reviews.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Popamole Battlefield 4 alarm part 1:

b1ozrgr.png

b20ep12.png

b3tlqnb.png

b4kgqtx.png

b5yypwh.png

b639p6a.png

b71er2v.png

b8x6qk8.png

b9ajs7j.png

The game looks so much better in motion though.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Today I realized ppl can change player portrait in fumbbl
04.png

03.png

Shadenuat

Arcane
KSP. Turned out trying to catch a small pod in an orbit counting millions of millions /km is a lot more difficult than doing same at planetary orbit, but I still kept the design for the future:

79861968.jpg

79861969.jpg

79861970.jpg

16hso74.png

79861972.jpg

Gord

Arcane
Ah, Chaos Overlords, I think I got that in the late 90s through some bundle.
Was ok for a few games, but nothing truly great. I wonder if I still have the CD (and if it still works...).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom