Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

All I can think about is how hard I'd ram it into that mouth.

:blackhart:

What's with the thing under his chin? Looks like a beaver tail :)

It's the reason why you shouldn't wear XBOX HUGE shoulderpads if you want to have more mobility than your average animatronic.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
MEv0NwX.jpg

Blonsky

Prophet
Just sold the black girl to the organ grinder.
z8kLcyU.png

Also im loving the shitstorm over the ending of the game on other forums.
Rufus dies after killing Goal, then he dies a couple more times in the factory, then he dies again after jumping into a grinder, then he dies after his father shots him, and he probably dies after saving Goal when his robot crashes, and then everybody is saved... but Rufus. Who dies. Probably.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I can't stop playing this game. This is just one (good) reason why...

What's with the thing under his chin? Looks like a beaver tail :)

A pauldron or spaulder in what can only be described as the late Morrowind/Early World of Warcraft style.
Although what a guy who is dying would need with a full suit of armor is anyone's guess. You'd think that would be the first thing they'd take off the guy to make him comfortable.

vitamin

Augur
Yep, that's exactly what I did:) I was too tired of fighting after Military Base. And I also went for bad ending to see that nice cutscene.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I remember my first playthrough where I didn''t met him nor even found any clue about him. Just activated what it's need and flee.
Then found people on some forum talking about "Master" or "last boss in F1" and was confused "what are the talking about?".

Psquit

Arcane
Heroes of Might and Magic 5

Fucking 3 hours match of epic comebacks and shit.

Alpha MLP Zombie Lord... His autism makes him stronk
I control half of the map the Heaven Faggot the other part. The battle at bridge was the decisive battle that would allow me to get 2 more castles also it was the hardest one.
Shit was grimm as fuck. The Archangel raped my Wraith and the Bone dragon... heavy losses everywhere. My zombie army was the only thing that succeed in killing the archangel, the Inquisitor managed to rape my lich and killing 60 zombies... but in the end i won.
Fuck yea
8 FFA. Blue spamming of angels was almost my doom but the zombie lord passive save my ass more than once.

The game has a seriously low budget look to it. Interface graphics and assets etc.
Heroes of Might and Magic 5

Fucking 3 hours match of epic comebacks and shit.

Alpha MLP Zombie Lord... His autism makes him stronk
I control half of the map the Heaven Faggot the other part. The battle at bridge was the decisive battle that would allow me to get 2 more castles also it was the hardest one.
Shit was grimm as fuck. The Archangel raped my Wraith and the Bone dragon... heavy losses everywhere. My zombie army was the only thing that succeed in killing the archangel, the Inquisitor managed to rape my lich and killing 60 zombies... but in the end i won.
Fuck yea
8 FFA. Blue spamming of angels was almost my doom but the zombie lord passive save my ass more than once.

The game has a seriously low budget look to it. Interface graphics and assets etc.

they kinda went with the cartoony looking thing. The expansions make the game more enjoyable...

skacky

3D Realms
Developer

wad is Swim With The Whales. Recommended just for its amazing visuals and atmosphere, but the maps are very difficult.

Cholo

Arcane
Finally getting into a Paradox game, I've sort of got it figured out and it's loads of fun. Successfully invaded France on my first try and can't wait to give it another go.
Qjr4E0Q.jpg

Rommel doggedly pursues a Cowardly de Gaulle along the coast of France.

h8MTjkN.jpg

Luxembourg prepares for some tasteful, if unwanted sexual violence.

vitamin

Augur
2it27fq.jpg

I've always liked wrecked Highwayman better than the one you can drive later on.

But this one ain't bad either...
vhstxf.jpg

Can't wait to see if it drives as good as it looks.

Qatesh

Educated
FFVI
This is my first gameplay, I'm having fun and enjoying the story.

But WFT Cid, take off that condom from your head...!
Eygh8VC.png

Bahamut

Arcane
FFVI
This is my first gameplay, I'm having fun and enjoying the story.

But WFT Cid, take off that condom from your head...!
Eygh8VC.png

Do you play a patched gba rom? Because original unpatched gba version of FFVI have inferior music/sound quality

There's also a patch that darkens the game because the gamma was brightened to compensate for the GBA's small screen (so it looks a bit off on a big computer screen). You can find them on Romhacking, if interested.

And yeah, I always thought that "Hazmat suit" design looked weird. Cid doesn't deal with anything particularly toxic so he ends up looking like a bacteria-fearing wizard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom