Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Psquit

Arcane
Average day in retribution
C491EBC6C0B5B7CF4AD6491F10EAE82DE9E81AC7

Fucking death balls...

Psquit

Arcane
Yeah... at the end of the match, at that point i wasnt even trying anymore cause all my allies wanted to surrender.

Edit:

Just finish chapter 1

End boss
941540EC3C3A76B0603B04F287105D8DE0CC0AF0

Selfi with the boss :lol: (got raped cause i didnt have corpses to make zombies...)

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Influent, to improve my moonrune vocabulary:

6K4hUOy.jpg

That's not how you spell baka gaijin.

jAseuDo.jpg

Posting cats on reddit, reading Metal Gear Solid fanfic and playing potato games.... living the dream bro.

BEa6l4I.jpg

Why keep chocolate on the fridge?

1XWBsrb.jpg

No achievment about letting the gas open and sticking your head in the oven.

8wD3uF2.jpg

KAWAII NEKO!
:desu:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
What is that?
A game for learning languages and expanding your vocabulary. There are various languages to choose from, and you have 400 objects in the house to learn how to speak and write.

Quite decent so far, I like the time attack mode, where it speaks or write words and you have to find them on the house.

sser

Arcane
Developer
That's actually a pretty cool way to pick up a new language. When I was a kid, we also had similar computer games, except I had to run away from a terrifying monster by directing my hero to correctly spelt words.

:Flash:

Arcane
That's actually a pretty cool way to pick up a new language. When I was a kid, we also had similar computer games, except I had to run away from a terrifying monster by directing my hero to correctly spelt words.
Even the word learning games had a decline.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
What is the fucking title?

Right in the fucking first post. Really now, Kony. :rpgcodex:

Influent, to improve my moonrune vocabulary:

6K4hUOy.jpg

That's not how you spell baka gaijin.

jAseuDo.jpg

Posting cats on reddit, reading Metal Gear Solid fanfic and playing potato games.... living the dream bro.

BEa6l4I.jpg

Why keep chocolate on the fridge?

1XWBsrb.jpg

No achievment about letting the gas open and sticking your head in the oven.

8wD3uF2.jpg

KAWAII NEKO!
:desu:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
When I was 7, I had a great deal of help learning english thanks to games like these... especially Lazy Town:

Does+anyone+remember+the+Busy+Town+PC+game+I+used+_fb377693860e894a03b718bd1b9fe114.png
Richard%20Scarry%27s%20BusyTown%20(U).png
Richard-Scarrys-BusyTown.png

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I played this to learn my first English words when I was a kid:

Malpercio

Arcane
ZfOHykG.jpg

BHYgPme.jpg

L9aKpeV.jpg

5iFXsZg.jpg

GnxNdJp.jpg

P81EgkQ.jpg

oFsAp8u.jpg

pmoFhJV.jpg

WELL THAT'S ONE FUCKING INCONCLUSIVE ENDING, IF I EVER SAW ONE

I can understand why would someone be pissed. I got some theories on what is going on but it's kinda of a mess, so I'll just wait for Chapters.

JfYfsZZ.jpg

Morrowind!?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom