Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
SHADOWGUN

E7jvjHZ.png

ASC5boD.png

Xj2tq7j.png

vjzibiz.png

HMPOL2R.png

IlHazZl.png

Exrqqot.png

vo6NkSq.png

mgKEJaG.png

A01ccFN.png

Malpercio

Arcane
He wants you to throw yourself into the volcano? :P

Is DQIII, right? Still need to play it, but I need to finish II first.

Looking through Pixel Pirates screenshots.

283B75E69046E6DCF7F5A52908DAB2A38D79363E

Sounds familiar...I know, it's the Dragonborn!

Some people put a lot of effort into ship design...

4C2D25F6851B1F99C219F266CE422B79B0FF003A

6802CA49D14C18A9118E32E9BC9E56EA7C144C20

AF8F3A98483D94AD38070A279CE6D19F06C1F283

...others are a bit less dedicated.

DE765EFCF0A890EC4155EB2CD921FFB0D533CE1F

Pirates are fans of rum and blood sausages.

3D0A1FEFA7CD743C35C6DEE43379D9BC1D27973D

Last edited:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Don't forget to visit the g... ah, wait you're still in the very beginning.
Just don't drop it on Hephaestus like I did a couple of times before I finally managed to beat it.
Also, what difficulty did you choose?

bertram_tung

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Just don't drop it on Hephaestus like I did a couple of times before I finally managed to beat it.

Normal difficulty. I read online that I should choose easy because it makes the mediocre combat go by faster, but with the fast forward button in the patched version I am not minding the combat too much.. so far.

200xzi8.jpg

This guy keeps turning up. Why do I have a bad feeling? Too bad he can't be a party member.

Last edited:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Normal difficulty. I read online that I should choose easy because it makes the combat go by faster, but with the fast forward button in the patched version I am not minding the combat too much.. so far.
Good choice. On every dropped attempt I chose easy difficulty, so choosing harder difficulty might make it a little bit less boring.
I beat it on hard and in some specific cases it caused some massive butthurt due to the timing.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Looking through Pixel Pirates screenshots.
It reminds me of a mod for Cortex Command where you are effectively controlling a bunch of space mercs flying a spaceship around a bunch of places and doing shit.

That sounds way cooler than it probably is in reality. What mod are you referring to?

Also, is Cortex Command gotten more polished lately or is it back into the lingering realms of limbo?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom