Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima

damager

Arbiter
The game has a inbuild CRT shader mate.

EDIT: I guess that one was not to your liking

Russia is over. The end.

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I thought their menu was an exception, but it looks like all their large art is made for composite, while the game assets are made for digital. Look at the water in composite on the right, it's gorgeous: https://imgsli.com/MzAwMjA1
Weird choice - sadly, nobody's going to see this, because they don't offer a composite shader at all.

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

LIBERAL PROPAGANDIST
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finally get to play this game. Played 13 hours the past 3 days and it is pretty good, not excellent but good. I just started chapter 3, and so far the story is good enough to propel the gameplay. On hard, combat started out fun but the curve for challenge just stopped after level 10 or so. I just curbstomped the 3 reaver leaders without even playing their politics. The air magic spell that poison and stun enemies is OP. Some other aspect are poorly balanced too, due to how stealing work, you can steal the best weapons and armors a merchant have and leave he rest because they arent worth buying anymore.

Despite that, i still find the game really addicting and overall has some pretty good impression to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom