Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Luzur

Good Sir
Become the Ultimate Dragonborn
Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
so, we can actually become even more epic Dragonborn now, instead of "just" a Dragonborn? some serious ego-stroking going on here.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
so, we can actually become even more epic Dragonborn now, instead of "just" a Dragonborn? some serious ego-stroking going on here.
You became a Deadric Lord in Oblivion, gotta top that, dontcha know.

Luzur

Good Sir
personally i would be fine if titles like that went to other chums, and let me be the unknown adventurer just helping around.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Is, is that you? THE HERO OF KVATCH?
/joke/
That was awful, get the fuck out, freak!
/boast/
That was nice, thanks!

bonescraper

RedoranGuard.jpg

Wow, they're playing on nostalgia so much, they even used Morrowind quality textures this time.

LivingOne

Savant

So you can become a dragon?:troll:

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
thanks for fucking up the bonemold armor, bethsoft. making a 2012 3d model look worse than something from 2001 is actually quite a feat. i salute you.

Gord

Arcane
Does the new expansion mean that Dawnguard will finally be available for a reasonable price (<10$/€)?
Probably not...

A toothed vagina on his lower abdomen? "I used to be a man like you, and then I tried to fuck a seeker."
thanks for fucking up the bonemold armor, bethsoft. making a 2012 3d model look worse than something from 2001 is actually quite a feat. i salute you.
What they did to my pimped out Raven Rock Colony, it looks like dirty refugee camp for ash Jews. :decline:

Adam Adamowicz died, go easy on them hurr

DragonbornQuestsCompleted

SolstheimLocationsDiscovered
StalhrimItemsCrafted

Keyword-WeaponMaterialStalhrim
Keyword-WeaponMaterialNordic
Keyword-ArmorMaterialHeavyStalhrim
Keyword-ArmorMaterialHeavyNordic
Keyword-ArmorMaterialHeavyChitin
Keyword-ArmorMaterialHeavyBonemold
FlyingMount-FlyFastWorldspaces
Keyword-ArmorMaterialLightStalhrim
Keyword-ArmorMaterialLightNordic
Keyword-ArmorMaterialLightChitin
Keyword-ArmorMaterialLightBonemold
Skyrim-Worldspace
FlyingMount-DisallowedSpells
FlyingMount-AllowedSpells

Sul

Savant
Telvanni or bust. Where are the Mage Lords?

Dead. Killed off by Argonians.
No, they were not. The Argonians advanced until Almalexia, the Telvanni territory outside Vvardenfell was left intact.
As a matter of fact the Telvanni must be the most powerful faction on Morrowind, the rest was either conquered by the Hist or swallowed by a sea of ash.
The Telvanni Isles are the most northeastern isles of Tamriel, located in the Province of Morrowind, in the Padomaic Ocean. As the name suggests, they are controlled by House Telvanni. The twisted fungi and vegetation influence the way the Telvanni construct their towers.
The main settlement and harbor is Port Telvannis
Here, witness my detailed representation of 4E Morrowind:
wco7ki.jpg

On the plus side, I like how that bonemold armor doesn't make the wearer look like an airplane anymore. Well, actually it still kinda does.

personally i would be fine if titles like that went to other chums, and let me be the unknown adventurer just helping around.

In Oblivion, you are an unknown adventurer just helping the Dragonborn.:M
Martin wasn't a dragonborn.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That's not what UESP says on the matter:
The Telvanni suffered greatly during the Red Year in the early Fourth Era, but survived and attempted to rebuild. Morrowind was then invaded by the Argonians of Black Marsh, and in an act of revenge for centuries of slavery, the Argonians focused on wiping out the weakened House Telvanni. Circa 4E 6, the last remaining stronghold of the House was sacked by the Argonian invasion force and Great House Telvanni fell. It is documented that some survivors attempted to flee aboard The Pride of Tel Vos, a ship which was later found wrecked along the coast of Skyrim, east of Winterhold. By this account, a single heir of the house survived: Brandyl Tenvanni, son of Lymdrenn Tenvanni, who was found as an infant by Argonians. He grew up in Black Marsh under the name Brand-Shei.[4] Brelyna Maryon is also a descendant of House Telvanni, so it is possible that the House survived in some form, if not the main family.

Believe me, I mad.

Sul

Savant
That's not what UESP says on the matter:
The Telvanni suffered greatly during the Red Year in the early Fourth Era, but survived and attempted to rebuild. Morrowind was then invaded by the Argonians of Black Marsh, and in an act of revenge for centuries of slavery, the Argonians focused on wiping out the weakened House Telvanni. Circa 4E 6, the last remaining stronghold of the House was sacked by the Argonian invasion force and Great House Telvanni fell. It is documented that some survivors attempted to flee aboard The Pride of Tel Vos, a ship which was later found wrecked along the coast of Skyrim, east of Winterhold. By this account, a single heir of the house survived: Brandyl Tenvanni, son of Lymdrenn Tenvanni, who was found as an infant by Argonians. He grew up in Black Marsh under the name Brand-Shei.[4] Brelyna Maryon is also a descendant of House Telvanni, so it is possible that the House survived in some form, if not the main family.

Believe me, I mad.
What? I didn't know about this part. Fuck, now I'm mad too.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
dragonborn/blooded can mean at least 3 things. not all dragonborn are of the tiber septim shouty variety. some are just girly men that sit on a throne and wear a stupid soulgem.

edit: the letter speaks about the commoner rabble telvanni. not the magelords. at least that is how i interpret it, since otherwise it makes no goddamn sense.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom