Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Telvanni or bust. Where are the Mage Lords?

Dead. Killed off by Argonians.
No, they were not. The Argonians advanced until Almalexia, the Telvanni territory outside Vanderfeel was left intact.
As a matter of fact the Telvanni must be the most powerful faction on Morrowind, the rest was either conquered by the Hist or swallowed by a sea of ash.
The Telvanni Isles are the most northeastern isles of Tamriel, located in the Province of Morrowind, in the Padomaic Ocean. As the name suggests, they are controlled by House Telvanni. The twisted fungi and vegetation influence the way the Telvanni construct their towers.
The main settlement and harbor is Port Telvannis
Here, witness my detailed representation of 4E Morrowind:
wco7ki.jpg

I was drunk when I wrote this, and I'm not an expert on TES lore, but that's more or less the impression I got.

The Argonians invaded Morrowind after the Red Year etc. mainly focused on the revenge on Telvanni. It's likely they weren't hostile towards the Hlaalu, and knowing Helseth, it's possible that he may have schemed against the Telvanni, if he was alive. Then there's Brand-Shei, who was born to the Dunmer of highest tier in Telvanni structure/social ladder, the main target of Argonians, and apparently the succeeded, Brand-shei being the "last living heir" and all - they were fixated on killing the worst baddest guys, like Therana, then going back to the Black Marsh.

We have little idea who died and who didn't, it isn't very clear what happened lately, and I doubt new Beth writing stuff gives a fuck. Logic dictates that the northernmost part of Telvanni territory would be mostly where it's at, and from where it could've spread to Solstheim, as shown in Dragonborn trailer, but ultimately it's all a subject to Bethesda's whims and retcons. It's easy to imagine Divaith Fyr being obliterated in wrath of Bethtards bent on blowing up Morrowind for the lulz.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Martin was Dragorn Born, He wore the Amulet of the Kings (something our Hero failed to do) and lit the fires of Akatosh in the Temple of the One, BTW given the tempo the new Beth is destroying the pillars of the world who need Thalmor?

Statik

Educated
It's the shape in the front. I may be imagining things because I'm tired as fuck, but it totally looks kinda like a pig's snout to me.

1zx5f14.jpg

o_O

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Back to topic, I found installed oblivion with a shitton of various mods on my harddrive.

A piece of crap of shit, oblivion is anything but better than skyrim.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Back to topic, I found installed oblivion with a shitton of various mods on my harddrive.

A piece of crap of shit, oblivion is anything but better than skyrim.
You just randomly found Oblivion installed on your hard disk? Do you time share your computer or something?

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
No, I played it before Skyrim went out and stopped playing after few days. Seems like I forgot to delete it.

Turjan

Arcane
No, I played it before Skyrim went out and stopped playing after few days. Seems like I forgot to delete it.
After 300 hours of playing, you finally realized that the game wasn't as good as you thought before.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
Oblivion used to be the best game of all years ever.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Was it your first RPG? Because that's the only way anyone could think it was 'the best game of all years ever.'

Unless you're simply trolling now.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
on the topic of shit. i recently installed skyrim again because a new version of skyre was out. so i grabbed 50 other mods too (none of them involving rape, unfortunately). among them was this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26393 companion mod.

i thoroughly regret my decision. it has one of the better follower scripts, granted, but lord have mercy on my soul, the voice acting and the stupid fetch quests are what did me in. well, her, actually. after the swedish cunt pronounced giant with a hard g for the hundredth time i gave her a good thrashing with my axe.

Gord

Arcane
That's what you get for installing mods with a romance sub-plot.

Edit: Although I'm somewhat curious what that "chatter dialog written by Sir Terry Pratchett" is about.

"Technically, Vilja is just a companion. But that is sort of like saying a phoenix spouting fire and swooping down on a battlefield is just a bird. What separates Vilja from any other companion I have ever played - mod or part of an original RPG - is her fully-developed personality."

Cyrodiil Vilja. Through e-mails, forum-posts and PMs, I have learnt that there are many players who want Vilja to be the very same person as in Cyrodiil. Therefore, I have added in a special option for those who want to roleplay this. At the end of the very first part of her quest, you will have a dialog-option that allows you to decide that she is your long-lost friend or lover, and if you choose this option, her backgroundstory and some other aspects and comments will change accordingly.

:retarded:

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
Was it your first RPG? Because that's the only way anyone could think it was 'the best game of all years ever.'
I did play Planescape earlier, but it was unbelievable shit. Come on, too much text, shitty fighting, strange setting, stupid story, not every dialogue is fully voiced. Meh.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
I can try Planescape again, but only if someone confirms it has some cool romance. Furry preferable.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I just started playing Skyrim again so I can try out Dawnguard. Was the movement and combat always this clunky? I haven't played it in almost a year, but I really don't remember it being this bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom