Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Soul Hackers 2 - SMT spinoff (PS4/5, XBO/S/X, Steam 8/2022)

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
This looks like it has absolutely no relation to Soul Hackers. What even is the point of the name?
[...]
In short, fuck Atlus and fuck all weebs and otakus. Bring Kaneko back.
Everything we love in this world will decay and be thoroughly molested. It's the universal truth of existence.
Kaneko will never be brought back because his designs aren't cutesy kyoani like enough for the modern pedojapanese palate.

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
They were just listening to the fans.

gorGSRL.jpg

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
This game has the potential of becoming the worst game of the SMT series.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's not even "SMT" anymore. Just like they separated Persona from the series.

dacencora

Posers. SMT V is great. SMT IV is great. Are they better than Strange Journey or Nocturne? Of course not, but they’re still great. Haven’t played IVA yet, but IV has excellent combat and is well worth playing for that alone.

grimace

Arcane
IVA with most modern polish and maps that aren't too big or small with art I like.

The dialogue appeals to a 13 year old communo-anarchis-tard. It's teenage angst with hormone replacement potentialities. If we were all 25 years younger perhaps we'd enjoy it.

Soul Hackers 2 appeals to the inner girl boss in me. Maybe I'll enjoy it. I like pastel colours. Happy easter every one.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
TKn5Fo8.png

Reminder that this could be your son.
Who am i kidding? "People" that play Atlus games are a bunch of trannies that have pronouns on their bios, they won't ever breed.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I want to say that I played Soul Hackers but it was probably Digital Devil. The one I played was emulated on PCSX2, and I was surprised at its difficulty for a weebo game at the time.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
On the PS2 there are the Digital Devil and Devil Summoner ('30s period setting) games.
On the Sega Saturn and PSP there is the Devil Summoner (contemporary setting) game.
The first Soul Hackers is on Sega Saturn, PS1 and 3DS.

I stumble continuously on the names. Also typical by Atlus to force you on several different platforms to follow the same series. However, you can play all of them on PC using emulators.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom