Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - action adventure from Respawn Entertainment

kalganoat

Savant
KUPcA3G.png

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
shame they won't just make kotor 3 :(
Or TIE Fighter 2, or Imperial Commando, or basically anything Star Wars that isn't made by the pozzed hacks over at EA.

Then again, if the leaks about Rise of Skywalker are true Star Wars is already dead and buried.

People would care more if this game starred a cute/sexy female Twi'lek.
Can't have that in CY+4, instead your eyes get to feast on this:

aawu3k.png

And remember, if you call it ugly you're a racist manchild that can't appreciate what a real woman looks like.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So you you fight against a female dark jedi, inb4 tumblr hair wrote how it's bad to have a white male beat down a woman, toxic masculinity this and patriarchy that

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
One thing I'm starting to dislike about this game is how weak the lightsaber feels. Like it's not a lightsaber at all, just a random sword. It should kill regular stormtroopers immediately, instead of 2 or 3 cuts.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
One thing I'm starting to dislike about this game is how weak the lightsaber feels. Like it's not a lightsaber at all, just a random sword. It should kill regular stormtroopers immediately, instead of 2 or 3 cuts.

One-shotting 90% of enemies in a level would be a design challenge, I'd think.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

One-shotting 90% of enemies in a level would be a design challenge, I'd think.
You probably right, it would require actual work. :D

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jedi Outcast did it.

Once you start fighting dark Jedi/Jedi, there it's closer to 25-50% of enemies that you can one-shot. But even then the combat was still better that this.

Still in that case they can explain/handwave it by saying that it's just because the character is just a padawan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom