Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - action adventure from Respawn Entertainment

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-i...iculty-options-to-dark-souls-inspired-combat/

"We really leaned into creating these four difficulty modes, from Story Mode to Jedi Grandmaster, and they're very different experiences,"
"Because Star Wars is for everyone," Magers said.

fucking hell why can't from soft just make all of these kinds of games ugh :negative:

Or at least PRs people, journos and twitter pundits should really stop using Dark Souls as a comparison point.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Once you start fighting dark Jedi/Jedi, there it's closer to 25-50% of enemies that you can one-shot.
I get what you're saying but even in the later levels of the game, this is hyperbole and Dark Jedi/big droids are only used sporadically.

I think the only level where squishy mooks represent less than 90% of the enemy population is the penultimate one in the Academy.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
German Gamestar magazine recently released an opinion video, that they think, that this game will be more entertaining than Episode IX.

Last edited:

vonAchdorf

Arcane
They extrapolate from the last two Disney Star Wars movies and don't have high hopes for the next. Bold move for the mainstream games publication in Germany.

Alexios

Augur
Patron

^ Some retard's prediction that the game will be like an easier Dark Souls but (supposedly) will be more like Dark Souls when you turn up the difficulty. Seems doubtful.

Mojobeard

Augur
"Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: EA on-line activation and Origin client software installation and background use required."
"Requires 3rd-Party Account: EA Account (Supports Linking to Steam Account)"
Back to two launchers, yippee!

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
That fucking price tag. :lol:

:what:

LLMpt5g.png

I don't think I've ever seen a game on Steam set this many regional prices expensive than the base USD price.

And what's up with Israel.

hexer

Avellone worked on this?
Will this be like those Jedi Knight games .. is it FPS or 3rd person?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks like it will be part of Origin Premier thing. So you could rent it for 15 euro (price for me) if you feel like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom