Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

laclongquan

Arcane
What a weird stylistic choice. Why promote the game setting as an old school anime when the game setting is not an old school anime?

Still, nice to see some setting sketches of the "big three" major cultures.
Very weird, in fact~ because making them is not cheap and it's throwing money out the window if they only make this for the marketing~

I can only think of these gonna be origin-video for character generator section

Caim

Arcane
Maybe, Bethesda is usually not completely gonzo about this sort of stuff as other companies, but Skyrim is from 2011 and according to the Skullgirl guys that was a different era entirely, so who knows. Thus far it amounted to "the guns are blocky because they have to work on space".

Bit bigger:

Fzpd5JJWwAAackh

They're going with 11mm on the rifle, which is in the balllpark of .45 ACP. The racist shotgun (middle right) uses 15x25mm shells, which doesn't say a lot to me. Also the Coachman shotgun reminds me of the Sturdy Caravan Shotgun from New Vegas.

It is the year 2330.
Interstellar travel.
Still using a sawn off shotgun.

It is the year 40.000. Tanks and fortified positions use the Heavy Stubber, which is just a renamed M2 Browning.

In the grim dark future of the 41st millenium there is only Ma Deuce.

Be Kind Rewind

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
They released some animated series and ofc not a single white male protagonist.
Oh no, how terrible
Der Ewige Ossi
Braunken is one of many brown "people" the kikes decided to populate the Germany territories with after the great genocide, ensuring the nation would never industrialize again or become a global power. It's no surprise that he'd want to see fewer Aryans and more shitskins like himself. In the case of Starfield though it's for the best, this is a game for retards, whether you won't play it because you're not represented and the game not being made for you, or because you are finally starting to realize how much corporate America hates you, I don't think anyone of European descent should play games for the bottom of the genepool like this.

The cope that people might mod this science fiction game to not be overloaded with niggers, or that you can eradicate them one by one, is a bad one. When niggers pozz European fairy tales with the backing of kikes on British state television, on Netflix, or whatever else service it is on one hand a part of a demoralization campaign, but I think even they understand that there's something great about those folktales and they are envious. There's nothing good about this trash, it wouldn't be a good game even if it didn't have the racial makeup of the cast that it has, it's popamole for the lowest-IQ niggers and Whites don't have any business consuming this goyslop.

In the 90's you might have been able to say "That's a really great looking game I want to play, shame they crammed so many subhumans into it." but recently I don't think that's the case. Oh no, they made Buckbroken by Square Enix "diverse", if only I could play such a good video game without being exposed to Yid monkey AIDS. Or take CDProjekt's flop of the decade, a car crash between GTA and Deus Ex and that did neither well, with a turd on top consisting of Diablo loot and Ubisoft content deliveries. Now Oblivion In Space: Fallout 4 Edition is around the corner, with a sprinkling of No Man's Sky. If it was going to be a great game then maybe it would have been a shame if the American state religion would have planted their fag flag with a skidmark across it into this game. It would be a display of power, that good entertainment, quality video game titles, were controlled by them.

This is not the case, this is shaping up to be a pisspoor game for subhumans and our one victory is that it is visibly a product of the American regime cult. It will sell like hotcakes, millions of brown people will play it, but Whites should have higher standards, have better taste, and when media is explicitly anti-White this enforces this good taste on our end. The era of the White boomer mindlessly sucking on the diseased khazar media teat is over.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Last edited:

Aphex81

Scholar
They released some animated series and ofc not a single white male protagonist.
Oh no, how terrible
Der Ewige Ossi
Braunken is one of many brown "people" the kikes decided to populate the Germany territories with after the great genocide, ensuring the nation would never industrialize again or become a global power. It's no surprise that he'd want to see fewer Aryans and more shitskins like himself. In the case of Starfield though it's for the best, this is a game for retards, whether you won't play it because you're not represented and the game not being made for you, or because you are finally starting to realize how much corporate America hates you, I don't think anyone of European descent should play games for the bottom of the genepool like this.

The cope that people might mod this science fiction game to not be overloaded with niggers, or that you can eradicate them one by one, is a bad one. When niggers pozz European fairy tales with the backing of kikes on British state television, on Netflix, or whatever else service it is on one hand a part of a demoralization campaign, but I think even they understand that there's something great about those folktales and they are envious. There's nothing good about this trash, it wouldn't be a good game even if it didn't have the racial makeup of the cast that it has, it's popamole for the lowest-IQ niggers and Whites don't have any business consuming this goyslop.

In the 90's you might have been able to say "That's a really great looking game I want to play, shame they crammed so many subhumans into it." but recently I don't think that's the case. Oh no, they made Buckbroken by Square Enix "diverse", if only I could play such a good video game without being exposed to Yid monkey AIDS. Or take CDProjekt's flop of the decade, a car crash between GTA and Deus Ex and that did neither well, with a turd on top consisting of Diablo loot and Ubisoft content deliveries. Now Oblivion In Space: Fallout 4 Edition is around the corner, with a sprinkling of No Man's Sky. If it was going to be a great game then maybe it would have been a shame if the American state religion would have planted their fag flag with a skidmark across it into this game. It would be a display of power, that good entertainment, quality video game titles, were controlled by them.

This is not the case, this is shaping up to be a pisspoor game for subhumans and our one victory is that it is visibly a product of the American regime cult. It will sell like hotcakes, millions of brown people will play it, but Whites should have higher standards, have better taste, and when media is explicitly anti-White this enforces this good taste on our end. The era of the White boomer mindlessly sucking on the diseased khazar media teat is over.

You could have just said you're a racist, far shorter
Not the hate for other races drives us but the love for our people. We are at war. On every front the woke mob attacks our very identity as part of some pre genocidal de-humanization propaganda. Every movie, every tv show, every add, every piece of music..it's everywhere. We are the ones who want to save diversity by segregating races, you want to kill diversity by having the entire human race become one brown global humanoid. You would never understand since you never thought beyond your school indoctrination. You're the definition of a midwit.

Besides, let's say you achieved your goal. The west is now superminority white. Browns run the country and browns run the companies. How do you think such a country would look like? A diverse utopia or like every other country in the southern hemisphere filled with corruption, lazyness, incompetence, cruelty, crime and filth. Just look at the inner cities or if you want to have a glimpse at future race relations have a look at south africa. You have to be utterly blind not to see the unique role that the european man has played in the worlds history. The massive advancements in both humanitatian and scientific fields he has achieved. If you breed out the white european man you breed out civilization.

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Hasn't even had xer gender confirmation fleshcraft yet and already making up stories like a woman.

welly321

Scholar
guys I want to be hype for this game but I really think its going to be shit. Its looking like Bethesda will never surpass their Morrowind high. Skyrim was a step in the right direction in some ways, but a step back in others.

MorsInvicta

Literate
guys I want to be hype for this game but I really think its going to be shit. Its looking like Bethesda will never surpass their Morrowind high. Skyrim was a step in the right direction in some ways, but a step back in others.
Call me pessimistic, but I don't think Bethesda will ever be able to replicate their Morrowind high. :discohitler:

Caim

Arcane
Just do what I do and look forward to the bug videos and memes on the jank.

EvilWolf

Learned
Hold onto that jaded anti-hype... it'll only make the release day experience that much better.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Still haven't ordered an SSD for Todd's game, I'm too lazy to even do that.
Recommend me a good, but not overpriced, disk for HUEG modern games with big loading screens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom