Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
let's go boys
Starfield-9-1-2023-10-53-38-AM.png

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
"Gunplay is better."

-Watches footage of low impact, low lethality gunfights where the player just stands still and pegs pirates with toy guns-

I guess its better than FO4?

Vic

Savant
Starfield-9-1-2023-11-49-55-AM.png

Very refreshing, starting the game with some good old construction going on. Mining, big machinery and guns. No gays, kweens or black tranny dicks flying in my face. Thank you Todd.

Vic

Savant
Glad they allow me playing as a granny.

Starfield-9-1-2023-12-04-33-PM.png

Honestly not much of an improvement since Oblivion:

Starfield-9-1-2023-12-08-01-PM.png

I guess I'm going to be playing as asian Jim Morrison:

Starfield-9-1-2023-12-09-51-PM.png

Beast Hunter sounds about right

Starfield-9-1-2023-12-13-56-PM.png

Adoring Fan is a perk now? Smh

Starfield-9-1-2023-12-18-35-PM.png

Well, time to start the game I guess.

Last edited:

mkultra

Augur
They should have just made a single large handcrafted planet then going this mass generic way.

i've not seen anyone go into depth about this. how big is the main planet (guessing there is one) i doubt its even as big as e.g skyrim's world or any fallout world? Does it only work as a hub and then you have to travel to other planets to see a little content here and there. that sounds super annoying. i can absolutely see myself playing it if there's perhaps 2-3 planets with similarly sized worlds as Skryim, but i find it unlikely, i bet its small hub worlds, but i don't know because its not really explained in reviews.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Those faces are nightmare inducing.

Ah fuck, this is gonna suck, isn't it? I expected this game to at least give BG3 some competition.

Edit: A fair amount of... um, early playtesters:

1693545755471.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom