Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Thread - Shattered Space expansion coming September 30th

Self-Ejected
For the liberal faggots, trannies and women (maybe?) still waiting on you to answer the question about why blacks are so prominent in leadership positions in this game when currently they're at the bottom of every intelligence, education, economic metric?

Megs will be in here saying dumb woman (or tranny) shit about how "triggered" bros get but she will never answer my questions and stick with low IQ drive by comments
That seems to be the case.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
For the liberal faggots, trannies and women (maybe?) still waiting on you to answer the question about why blacks are so prominent in leadership positions in this game when currently they're at the bottom of every intelligence, education, economic metric?

Megs will be in here saying dumb woman (or tranny) shit about how "triggered" bros get but she will never answer my questions and stick with low IQ drive by comments
^ Funny that writing such posts would get you banned in many other sites, resetera, reddit and so on. Therefore Codex has a rather ill reputation, you know, that bad things are said here.

Meanwhile Steam Starfield subforum

wtf.jpg

dukeofwoodberry

Educated

I hope you have big tits because there's not much useful going on in your head

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1716740/discussions/0/3824174193420211822/

39 pages so far. OP is happy because
Anti-Pronouns mods banned, big nexus WIN
Yes thats right, nexus finally came forward and confirmed what i've been saying, Anti pronoun's mods have been banned, and thats just a huge win overall.

Being happy for censorship? Well, bad thing, we can all agree for sure. But it's just the beginning.

Around pages twenty something he basically comes out as a paedo, then also some other join him, and a discussion ensues disputing whether children are sexual objects, it's alright for a 10yo be in relationship with 30yo etc.

Drink a glass of vodka before reading.

EDIT: Oh, and check out OP's profile
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThePurpleMadness

Self-Ejected

I hope you have big tits because there's not much useful going on in your head
Ask your mom...
Problem?
:troll:

Last edited:

9ted6

Educated

I'd be okay with a bunch of black NPCs in important roles if it didn't mean that white NPCs have to be shafted and turned into a minority presence of exclusively evil and stupid characters unless they're female or gay. Same as with female protags.

A strong female protag would be fine if it didn't mean that the male characters have to be turned into drooling dweebs every single time it happens.

It never feels natural anymore, always feels forced and it's never just a black or female character being a leader, it's a black or female character being a leader and getting constantly contrasted with moronic white characters, mostly male.

Self-Ejected

I'd be okay with a bunch of black NPCs in important roles if it didn't mean that white NPCs have to be shafted and turned into a minority presence of exclusively evil and stupid characters unless they're female or gay. Same as with female protags.

A strong female protag would be fine if it didn't mean that the male characters have to be turned into drooling dweebs every single time it happens.

It never feels natural anymore, always feels forced and it's never just a black or female character being a leader, it's a black or female character being a leader and getting constantly contrasted with moronic white characters, mostly male.
Is not entirely true tho people exagerate the le
ader of the free star collective is white. The counsel in Neon is vastly with white people. The Mars city i forget the name have a white leader i could go on and on the ceo of Paradise is also white. And i can go on and on. New Atlantis is the city with a black leader.

Ashen_Shugar

Literate
Starfield Steam forums sure are lit, people angry there are pronouns, women and black people, and other people who are happy the former get banned, then starting excusing paedophilia. It's a roller coaster of disgust.

Who would have thought the Codex would be the place to come for sane, rational and well though out arguments? A veritable bastion of RPG goodness amongst the chaos and darkness. :)

But how much work would be required to fix? Re-programming the entire game? Endless mods? There appear to be a wide range of issues with the game (the 2015 graphics being just one of them) which i just can't see how even 10 mods will make workable.

Keep in mind, the game was designed to be played in NG+....

How on earth is this a good thing? When i sit down to a game i want to play it though once and be done with it. I will make my opinion and IF in the rare case that it is actually exceptionally good i will replay it again or 3 times in the case of BAK, TOEE. If the game doesn't get good until NG+ what i have i wasted 50+ hours of my life for? Sekiro was good on first play through and you only replayed on NG+ if you were a glutton for punishment. I honestly don't see the point of NG+, if the core game is good fine, replay it again as many times as you want with different parties, different alignments etc -> it will still be fun regardless of the incremental benefits/achievements of NG+.

Arena was peak Bethesda main quest plotting

Good to see someone who has actually played their first (to my knowledge) attempt. Will admit that it was revolutionary for its time as no game (again to my knowledge) had ever allowed such open world freedom. But it got boring real fast as with all Bethesda games and i ended up just rushing through the main plot to collect all pieces of the staff (of chaos?) and be done with the game. Ended up in the Imperial City surrounded by gangs of 3+ lichs, used all my abilities, rings, potions etc and never got to see the end slides :(. Couldn't be arsed reloading a save and just ended up uninstalling. Noting that this was 1994 and there were not many good games out at that time (compared to the cornucopia that is available today).

*Clearly effemminate screeching* Fucking pronouns!!!!!

Wait now being effeminate is wrong? you mean that femininity is a synonym of weakness? because you are using it that way and I thought people like you were all pro women and defenders of faggots and all those effeminate men. I thought we were the evil ones for mocking effeminate men.
Beaing femminine is a thing being a screeching sissy is another!

So you are saying that femininity is weaknes.
Absolutely. Was more intended as "Being a pussy"

So femininity = being a pussy?

Now now, be nice people. Let's all remain calm and remember one of the classic Family Guy quotes (sue me it had its moments) paraphrased to suit the context:

"We all love the pussy. Sometimes all we can think of is the pussy."

01fe1774-b352-499f-8b2f-c2ac61d790c2_text.gif

So just be nice to the pussy okay?

Last edited:

Vyvian

Educated

Yes thats right, nexus finally came forward and confirmed what i've been saying, Anti pronoun's mods have been banned, and thats just a huge win overall.

Being happy for censorship? Well, bad thing, we can all agree for sure. But it's just the beginning.

Around pages twenty something he basically comes out as a paedo, then also some other join him, and a discussion ensues disputing whether children are sexual objects, it's alright for a 10yo be in relationship with 30yo etc.

System specs front and center in the profile. I don't see anything real alar...oh...OH... holy fuck.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
So i played it until beating the crimson fleet storyline, I also finished some of the main quest inculding until into the unknown. Thanks to gamepass.

The game is mediocre in pretty much all regards, I really hate all the loading screens and menus. Most systems are competent but not great and after playing this much I think I have seen what the game has to offer, it's just skyrim in space and it lacks cohesion and reason to continue playing.

Whoever said you would have to play to a certain point to make the game more fun must have smoked something, what is it you think makes it more worthwhile? The gay powers?

I haven't build outposts, so thats one thing I am missing, hated that in Fallout 4 though and would rather play factorio for that...

Or NMS for space exploration
or many better FPS for shooting
or Starsector for Space simulation/colonization.

I really fail to see the appeal.
It's not complete shit or anything just why it (or any other bethesda game after daggerfall) should be viewed as something to hype eludes me.

Last edited:

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Honestly, this is getting a little too schizo now. Imagine actually going out of your way to remove something you see for a second at the end of char gen. Anti-woke actually managed to surpass woke in terms of retardation.
Imagine going out of your way to include them. Oh, Bethesda didn't go out of their way to include them? Then neither did the mod author to take them out.

There's a denegrification mod already, leaves whites and asians.

https://basedmods.eth.link/
That only does the citizen NPC's. Which is a good start. But this game features blacks, mutts, brown asians, and women as it's main characters and dialogue driven quest givers. There is very few white males in positions of power or authority. When they do have some influence, they are incompetent, criminals, lazy, or have an immediate supervisor who is black, mutt, or a woman who speaks down to them. Any NPC's that someone mentions who is a white male and in power is not taking into account the above mentioned traits and situations. All easily verifiable.

Last edited:

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
if you look at his shelf he has sci-fi stuff there so I'm sure he was excited for a good sci-fi game but instead he found himself in New Apelantis doing boring fetch quests for gender fluid negros
I got to cowboy town and except for that bank robbery thing the rest was mostly fetch quests as well.

The whole fucking game is fetch quests. It does NOT get better. Ryujin questline is hours and hours of "get this from this system" while you tediously sit through the loading screens. Crimson Fleet, same crap. Go do this over here. Now go do this over here in a different system. It is obvious that they were 'padding' the game's supposed length by just making you go to arbitrary locations so they could count the insane amount of load screens as the amount of hours it takes to complete the game. It's the laziest shit-tier design imaginable.

Last edited:

Mortmal

Arcane

Is not entirely true tho people exagerate the le
ader of the free star collective is white. The counsel in Neon is vastly with white people. The Mars city i forget the name have a white leader i could go on and on the ceo of Paradise is also white. And i can go on and on. New Atlantis is the city with a black leader.
You forgot about the UCS fleet commander who is black. New Atlantis is like California, I guess. Also, it's a very inconvenient city, with far too much walking and horrible performance. On the other hand, Akila is like Texas, with a far-western tone and much easier access to ammo and weapon shops, far more enjoyable place. The design is completely disjointed and lacks direction, featuring a bit of everything but executed poorly compare to the original and obviously no new ideas of their own.

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I've been trawling back trough the thread and the character models are next level ugly

Why didn't Starfield go bold and do something graphically akin to this post? It would have looked fresh and taken the aforementioned developmental leap. It just looks like all veteran developers (looking at Toddler/ Cain, Boyarsky (Outer Worlds) are just jaded now and looking to make a quick mega buck.
Brofisted your post, but on the subject of character faces, it's important to remember that the unique, interactable NPCs are generally far better designed than the procedurally-generated, non-interactive NPCs that exist only in order to fill space in settlements.

These are probably the nine most attractive women for which I have suitable screenshots, who are not necessarily the nine most attractive women I've encountered, much less in the entire game:

nCPTXGO.png

Granted, the supposed existence of technology that allows for complete facial alteration would realistically result in women being far more attractive than is the case in the game.

Though it seems that one of the writers or artists dislikes plastic surgery:

IwExcup.png

You forgot one... with Andreja mean mugging her in the background like "why are you looking at that smoking ice-blue eyed bitch instead of me?" (She is one of the bougie rich guests on the luxury cruise liner in the Crimson Fleet mission)

20230909223543_1.jpg

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Well, at least there's based mods out there.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So the honeymoon is over already? I had 20 hours of dumb entertainment with Starfield
Good for you. I found Starfield to be a great game in the end. I mean I didn't play much and most likely won't, but the excitement, anger, depression, hope given and taken away, and otherwise many more emotions I experienced when reading Steam Starfield forum were certainly worth it.
Todd is an abusive boyfriend indeed. The James Deen of videogames. They even have a resemblance if you squint.

Darkwind

Augur
Patron

If you go surfing through the shitshow over there on the Steam forums you will find the same basic thing repeated on every thread.

Person offers opinion, whatever it is. If it does not comport with lefty viewpoints, lefties point & shriek loudly to the "moderators". Instead of rational debate they immediately call for deletion of thread and, hopefully, permanent ban from Steam from the person who engaged in WrongThink™.

This is why the situation is currently unresolvable. Because women, leftists, soy-boys, fags, and all other weak people always follow the same path. Run to the "men with guns" / authority to enforce their will. This is not new, there is significant historical precedent for this. These people would gladly line you up against the wall for wrong think and would cheer your death. Never forget that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom