Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Street Fighter 6

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
- Juri's biker suit doesn't have the extra layer covering boobs. Just like originally intended.
- You can almost see Cammy's Cooter.

Remember when fags ITT were complaining about censorship. Just what exactly do they need to get it up?!

Untitlehhhd-2.jpg

Untitled-ggb2.jpg

Untitled-g2.jpg
6d7695627ae532b4253ffd7f7047194728305690080c49f51c8594b76fee1248-1.jpg

Caim

Arcane
Did Ken still have his wife walk out on him in this game? And how did Guile react to that, given that he's her sister and he hates Ken?

monilloman

Educated
To me the argument is just stupid, because at a certain level the move inputs kind of stop being a problem. For the most part anyways. If the move inputs don't matter to experienced players, and they can stop (some) new players from really getting into the game to begin with, then what's really even the point of them when alternatives that work just as well are out there?

what the fuck did I just read, when have you ever played a tournament? Of course it fucking matters, getting your shoryu on frame 3 instead of frame 7 can make the difference between top 8 or going home.

I'm tilted

pqt

Literate
It was not a day early. It was release time for JP, KR, New Zealand.

Don't worry citizen I am sure Capcom will change the camera angle and maybe the model when 5 people on twitter complain about the male gaze.
Well, let's see what happens at release date. Not like that I care though, since Street Fighter 5 completely ruined the series for me and I probably will never buy a SF title again.
SF6 is a much, much better game than SF5. Even barebones, release SF6 is a hundred times better than fully patched, 7-year old SF5. Even if you ignore all decline new characters and only play with the 8 WWs, it's an infinitely better game.

To me the argument is just stupid, because at a certain level the move inputs kind of stop being a problem. For the most part anyways. If the move inputs don't matter to experienced players, and they can stop (some) new players from really getting into the game to begin with, then what's really even the point of them when alternatives that work just as well are out there?

what the fuck did I just read, when have you ever played a tournament? Of course it fucking matters, getting your shoryu on frame 3 instead of frame 7 can make the difference between top 8 or going home.

I'm tilted
This is the guy who said Multiversus was going to be YUGE, that SFZ3 Upper was the definitive version of Alpha 3 because of Survival Mode, and that the reason why FGs aren't more popular is because of muh difficult inputs. Back-to-back utterly wrong opinions, doesn't get tired of being the local punching bag. I miss Generic Giant Spider.

monilloman

Educated

I'm tilted
This is the guy who said Multiversus was going to be YUGE, that SFZ3 Upper was the definitive version of Alpha 3 because of Survival Mode, and that the reason why FGs aren't more popular is because of muh difficult inputs. Back-to-back utterly wrong opinions, doesn't get tired of being the local punching bag. I miss Generic Giant Spider.
Good thing it's the first time im reading him, would've ran out of salt by now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Skorpion

Educated
It's a massive hit according to Steam reviews:

Screenshot-2023-06-01-215936.png

Street Fighter 6 Feet Under xD
144 reviews lol
meanwhile at ten times that amount now 1437 its at 86% positive.

Dont post stats on a game in its first hour of release unless your angling for a job at Kotaku

Falksi

Arcane
I'm not touching it yet for these reasons pretty much...

Microtransactions, battlepass, and expensive preorder DLC. Denuvo too.

The foundation of the game is amazing, and it's very feature rich, but full price for another game expecting you to play it like a job and paying even more regardless is truly tiresome.

Honestly, Super Street Fighter 2's Point Attack mode is still to be beat when it comes to multiplayer fun anyway for me.

Arthandas

Prophet
I just can't stand the wokeness and the nigger hip-hop culture.
World Tour is a cringeworthy joke, battle hub is full of cringy creations, making faces before the fight is pure cringe, the fake commentary is just dumb and very artificial, Luke is stupid and clearly having a stroke on the cover... The worst part is none of those "features" actually add anything to the game when you're playing someone 1v1. Also, starting roster of 18 chars is just sad.
Feels like the game is aimed at blue haired Twitch whores to be honest, it doesn't even feel like Street Fighter.

Last edited:

just

Liturgist
become default outfit, default color and training stage only chad, then all that shit becomes irrelevant
game is fun, having some hard time adjusting to all the extra shit that can be thrown in neutral but we'll get there

Reever

Scholar
Patron
The worst part is none of those "features" actually add anything to the game when you're playing someone 1v1.
It's almost like there are other features for that. I don't really understand why you can't just drop the façade. You're not interested in the 1v1 or whatever, you're just here to take a shit on this thread cause you like Tekken or whatever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom