Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
in b4 shepherd resurrection. but seriously, these dumb posts will only fuel the anti-bioware sentiments growing in mainstream internet.

DarthBehemoth

Learned
That's supposed to be a "so dumb it's funny" joke I think. Surely, even Priestly must have heard of Jesus' resurrection.

What you apparently forget is that most bibles printed after Gutenberg come with the DLC preinstalled. Back in the day, the bible ended with Jesus dying, but the jews made an extended cut after butthurt christdrones demanded a happier ending for proper closure.

Even today you still have to grind "tithe" points online or buy the iPreach app and reccomend it to everyone on your faithsbook account to reach the "best" ending in christianity.

And don't get me started on all the creepy "fanscrolls" about how Mary could carry a child and still technically be a virgin.

So based on our actions we enter a blue, a red or a green afterlife? What about our effective religious strength? Our Faith Assets? :hmmm:

Keshik

Arcane
This is more fun to watch than it is to play the actual game. And free, too!

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
That's supposed to be a "so dumb it's funny" joke I think. Surely, even Priestly must have heard of Jesus' resurrection.

What you apparently forget is that most bibles printed after Gutenberg come with the DLC preinstalled. Back in the day, the bible ended with Jesus dying, but the jews made an extended cut after butthurt christdrones demanded a happier ending for proper closure.

Even today you still have to grind "tithe" points online or buy the iPreach app and reccomend it to everyone on your faithsbook account to reach the "best" ending in christianity.

And don't get me started on all the creepy "fanscrolls" about how Mary could carry a child and still technically be a virgin.

So based on our actions we enter a blue, a red or a green afterlife? What about our effective religious strength? Our Faith Assets? :hmmm:

Religious integrity. Although, there are rumors that Judas supposedly betrayed his colleagues and is the reason why the ending to the Bible was initially unsatisfying.

OTOH, I hear the multiplayer version where you just spend all day blowing up heretics and non-believers with some BROs is quite fun.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Why hasn't someone cashed in on this by creating a kickstarter to mod in a new storyline?

only bioware have the talent to create quality mass effect content as they hire only the best in the industry like bethesda

ps hold the line by not buying any new content from bioware unless it's for fixing the ending
then you can stop holding the line

Angthoron

Arcane
gbfFx.png
Someone should pass this on to a bunch of Christians (possibly fundamentalists) to maximize the lulz potential.

Angthoron

Arcane

LoPan

Learned
Seems to me more like flinging your own feces at someone and when they get upset admit that--yes--you fling your own feces at people no matter who they are, no matter their or your own circumstances and with no posthumous concern for their reaction to this aberrant form of expression, and then you apologize.

Not amusing, but factual.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
To be fair, the Book of Revelations i.e. the actual ending to the New Testament makes no fucking sense and would make me rage too if I actually gave a damn about Christianity.

But seriously, way to fucking go with the strawmen Priestly. Does anyone call him out on his bullshit?

That's not the problem here regardless of the viewpoint that someone has. He's a community manager. And he compares their own shitty story to a part of the religion probably the majority of said community is part off letting the later look negativly in the process (and the comparison itself is superficial at best).

Again, he has NO social skills (as he repeadetly demonstrates with his stupid "lockdown" phrase) and is a fucking community manager. Why does he get paid?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
To be fair, the Book of Revelations i.e. the actual ending to the New Testament makes no fucking sense and would make me rage too if I actually gave a damn about Christianity.

But seriously, way to fucking go with the strawmen Priestly. Does anyone call him out on his bullshit?

That's not the problem here regardless of the viewpoint that someone has. He's a community manager. And he compares their own shitty story to a part of the religion probably the majority of said community is part off letting the later look negativly in the process (and the comparison itself is superficial at best).

Again, he has NO social skills (as he repeadetly demonstrates with his stupid "lockdown" phrase) and is a fucking community manager. Why does he get paid?
He gets paid? I always though he works for leftovers EA employees send to Bioware.

TNO

Augur
Finished ME3. Wow, just wow. Will submit a review to this prestigious magazine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom