Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Arthandas

Prophet
Troons, lesbians and fag relationship issues
8qvcl2.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The absolute level of CD Pr*jekt and witcher franchise: Troons, lesbians and fag relationship issues.
Everyone, pls remember this pearl of wisdom when the 2024 Greatest Retard vote comes around.
Not as good as his praise of modern CoD while criticizing CS2:

I never understood the appeal of this game, it's not a good shooter, not even a fun game. It's a game made for $$$ hence the multiple skins worth 1k$ but the shooter itself is terribad offering really poor shooting mechanics.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is heap and bounds better than this shit, both in term of sound design, weapon design, fun shooting mechanics, I dare say it yes Call of duty is better than Counter Strike these days.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
The absolute level of CD Pr*jekt and witcher franchise: Troons, lesbians and fag relationship issues.
Everyone, pls remember this pearl of wisdom when the 2024 Greatest Retard vote comes around.
Not as good as his praise of modern CoD while criticizing CS2:

I never understood the appeal of this game, it's not a good shooter, not even a fun game. It's a game made for $$$ hence the multiple skins worth 1k$ but the shooter itself is terribad offering really poor shooting mechanics.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is heap and bounds better than this shit, both in term of sound design, weapon design, fun shooting mechanics, I dare say it yes Call of duty is better than Counter Strike these days.
Ah, I see he is a man xir of many talents.

Arthandas

Prophet

Out of 1000 NPCs the best you can do is a feminine elf (truly a shocker) you posted twice (how smart) and a guy that looks nothing like Keira except both have long blonde hair? He's not even responsible for any character design. You truly proved your point bro, now take your meds please.

9ted6

Educated

9ted6

Educated
Witcher games were always woke as shit because the source material's pretty woke because the author's a pretty woke male feminist.
is he? care to provide proofs? you wouldn't be shitposting online now, would you?
When asked about his views on feminism, Sapkowski said, "I believe that the feminine element dominates in nature. Women are generally stronger than men. All power of this world should be in the hands of women."
https://www.bookandbitch.com/blog/andrzej-sapkowski
In case the fact the books and games are full of dumbass wimpy men getting bossed around by massively stronger and more influential women at all times didn't spell out his views.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Witcher games were always woke as shit because the source material's pretty woke because the author's a pretty woke male feminist.
is he? care to provide proofs? you wouldn't be shitposting online now, would you?
When asked about his views on feminism, Sapkowski said, "I believe that the feminine element dominates in nature. Women are generally stronger than men. All power of this world should be in the hands of women."
In case the fact the books and games are full of dumbass wimpy men getting bossed around by massively stronger and more influential women at all times didn't spell out his views.
oh? it doesn't appear to be a primary source? I hope you aren't shitposting now?

9ted6

Educated
oh? it doesn't appear to be a primary source? I hope you aren't shitposting now?
It's from an interview done in 2000. There's no primary source that isn't in Polish but this leddit post has the full transcript.
https://www.reddit.com/r/wiedzmin/comments/90hqpl/mirosław_p_jabłoński_interviews_andrzej_sapkowski/

And again the content of the books and games speak for themselves. Every woman is either an empowered girlboss or downtrodden girlboss, almost every man is evil or dumb and the most important, most powerful character in the entire setting is an emo lesbian who hates men.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
It's from an interview done in 2000. There's no primary source that isn't in Polish but this leddit post has the full transcript.
https://www.reddit.com/r/wiedzmin/comments/90hqpl/mirosław_p_jabłoński_interviews_andrzej_sapkowski/
what am I, supposed to fact check your sources? you didn't even mark it's from an April release of the Hustler magazine

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Idk man, plays like an alpha male simulator far as I can tell, with the succession of hot chix who can't wait to drop trou for Geralt.

My favorite part was probably the Arcomage with a close second finally getting my own Mary Sue, even if they killed him off early.

Semiurge

Cipher
This shade of red does not exist in humans, moron.

This shade is pretty much the reddest humans can have in their hair, and Shani's looks redder still.

4ZPEeX7.jpeg

Have you ever been to Scotland or Ireland, or met a real person of such descent?
This shade of red does not exist in humans, moron.
Indeed, I must have been dreaming. Dyes have been around since the Roman empire as well, you know.

Anyways, I read your torrent of unnecessarily edgy and irritating shitposting in this thread in ante-chronological order.

Insulting another person behind the safety of your screen is the lowest of the low.

I decided that you definitely deserve your tag, and thus are not worth replying to.

Witcher 3 implies that the women sometimes use makeup, there's a recipe for eyeliner in Keira's hut. Using herbal dyes for hair isn't outside the realm of possibilities then.

Red hair is the result of a genetic mutation, so it's only fitting that the mutant mates with a mutant.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom