Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

GrainWetski

Arcane
So this game is pretty much a BioWare game at this point, minus all the LGBT projection from Gaider? Guess that appeals to some people.

MasPingon

Arcane
So this game is pretty much a BioWare game at this point, minus all the LGBT projection from Gaider?
pDnTErB.png

znabf6e1aklaacmomn9f.png

2ls8k08.jpg

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So this game is pretty much a BioWare game at this point, minus all the LGBT projection from Gaider? Guess that appeals to some people.
Nope nope nope. There was always a big difference between the two. Bioware is all about shitty romances, while The Witcher is casual sex with hot chicks you just met.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Currently revisiting TW1 Act 2. Wow, the length of fed-ex chain punctuated with combat here and there...
Somehow I just lost my stamina after failing to find a NPC. Told me to visit a tavern. Went there at different times, guy's not there.
Look at the quest journal and it's full of those kinds.

I shd take a break.

This is so cheap and distasteful. Showing Geralts ass to attract all those Bioware faggots playing lgbt gangbang simulators. It's so fucking bad CDPR, you should be ashamed. Really.

Big deal, you could already tell the precise outline of his buns from his spy catsuit.

Maybe it depends on the mythology but aren't unicorns supposed to only let virgin maidens ride them? He should be all NO SIR, I DON'T LIKE IT.

The unicorn is stuffed.

I don't know if that makes it better or worse :lol:

(or maybe it's simply frozen with fear...)

ITT: People pretending that they are disgusted at perfect looking women naked. :roll:

Disgust is not the right word, that implies prudishness, it's more like...distaste? Animated videogame sex always feels awkward. GTA-style fadeouts allow you to have teh sexorz in the game without having to watch Ken and Barbie rubbing against each other.

Last edited:

Echo Mirage

Arcane
These mods on the witcher forums have incredibly thin skins. The second they get pissy at anything they edit peoples posts to talking about my little pony or editing in pony pictures. And I thought white knights in power were bad.

MasPingon

Arcane
Witcher forum died about 7 years ago, when they picked up retards as mods. Thinking about it, 7 years ago about 90% of an old, good CDPR team was replaced. That's when decline started, any kind of criticism is forbidden there.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Disgust is not the right word, that implies prudishness, it's more like...distaste? Animated videogame sex always feels awkward. GTA-style fadeouts allow you to have teh sexorz in the game without having to watch Ken and Barbie rubbing against each other.

Hyperbole is my most powerful weapon on the 'dex.. You can't take that away from me.

TheScarecrow

Educated
Well, the unicorn thing is canon. In the second book, Geralt says that Yen has a stuffed unicorn in her house and that she likes to have sex in it, something that Geralt hated, so.. I think it's a good "fanservice" to the book readers.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
These mods on the witcher forums have incredibly thin skins. The second they get pissy at anything they edit peoples posts to talking about my little pony or editing in pony pictures. And I thought white knights in power were bad.
That's why i always thought every forum should be like codex more or less.You know ,when you have that urge to tell someone ''You are a fucking retard my good sir'' but you can't,because you have those power hungry cock sucking mods that will ban you the minute you dare to insult someone,even tho the guy deserves to be beheaded for his stupid opinions.
Codex is great because it has a wide variety of ''people''.You have retards,nice guys,nice retards,intelligent retards,what a great place.

ArchAngel

Arcane
What happened to Geralt's love Triss?! (I only played TW2 to half before I got bored by its combat system).

made

Arcane
I dunno, hundreds upon hundreds of pages about the DOWNGRADE would drive any man insane.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Aren't all sorceresses in the witcherverse ugly old hags that made themselves look attractive or some such?

It's more like a bunch of housewives who got rid of their youthful ugliness via plastic surgery and now keep going for botox to appear young. (of course they do it via magic and elixirs) There's an elven sorceress whose face is severely damaged by some injury (might be a good part of a jaw missing or something), she's using a permanent illusion spell and never talks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom