Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This Fall is going to be the greatest fall in the history of RPGs

Which one looks the shittest so far

• Total voters

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
In the VR version you can punch it.... just don't take out the computer or fall out the window.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
I don't see how anyone could produce something so bad as to topple VTMB2, that game is hopeless.

Readher

Savant
After seeing DA4 gameplay (as opposed to the cartoonish Marvel trailer), I changed my vote to VTMB2. It seems DA4 will be just slightly more casualized Inquisition, with slightly worse writing and worse cast (worse for normal people, tumblrinas will probably love it). It's still going to be dogshit for anyone with standards, but probably decent enough for average goyslop AAA muncher. VTMB2 on the other hand has all the markings of total disaster.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I don't see how anyone could produce something so bad as to topple VTMB2, that game is hopeless.
Veilguard...

Veilguard will be shit but still still don`t force you to play as "phyre"

4zwNy6I.png

Mortmal

Arcane
-watches Dragon Age Failguard gameplay-

Ok nevermind I'm not playing that shit, I'll just watch a cringe compilation lol.
It's the best to do, its also probably a 80 euros or more price tags now. Really makes you think twice before getting popamole nowaday.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Bioware has never really produced a financial flop(EA would cull them if they did) and dragon age fortnite will just be disappointing.
Nobody cares about Fable anymore and you can't get worse then fart communication they introduced in 3.
Awoved will be outer Worlds furry edition.Its only purpose it to diversify Gamepass catalogue anyway.Microsoft bought them unlike Arkane so they will probably be safe even if it flops.

VTMB 2 on the other hand, will be one of the biggest flops in the decade when it releases.Insane development time with insane publisher expectations from a studio that have never done this type of game is a recipe for disaster. It just might be the beginning of the end for Paradox, considering city skylines 2 has flopped and the sims clone is in dev hell.

The bit about Avowed being Gamepass fodder is true, Grounded thrived in that scenario and it's one of the highlights of that screen that pops up asking you to get gamepass when you install windows.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Lordy.... I just can't decide on the crappiest. I don't think Awoved will be the worst as bad as it is so maybe I can check it off leaving three. I will not choose two.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Bioware has never really produced a financial flop(EA would cull them if they did)
Andromeda's failure got Bioware Montreal shut down. Last year they took TOR away from Austin and then budget cuts resulted in a lot of senior staff getting laid off. They're on thin ice.

ferratilis

Magister
Let's see: Avowed is written by Carrie Pattel (Californian feminist), Dragon Age is written by that LGBT Twitter chick, VtMB2 is written by a British person, as well as Fable. It's like an all-star match of retardation, and can go any way. But Dragon Age will be the worst simply by the virtue of EA + Bioware being an undefeatable combo.

Regardless, if you buy any of these titles instead of KCD2, you deserve all that's coming to you, and more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom