Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
They did nothing wrong
Aren't you a muslim? Don't you have a rule to kill fags?

What have fags ever done to you and your loved ones?
So that's a yes then :].

And to answer your question, I tolerate fags but seeing them makes me want to throw up and it's annoying that they're overrepresented in movies, tv series and games nowadays. Why not compromise and not reveal who does what in their private time? But no, nowadays it has to look like this:

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
They did nothing wrong
Aren't you a muslim? Don't you have a rule to kill fags?

What have fags ever done to you and your loved ones?
So that's a yes then :].

And to answer your question, I tolerate fags but seeing them makes me want to throw up and it's annoying that they're overrepresented in movies, tv series and games nowadays. Why not compromise and not reveal who does what in their private time? But no, nowadays it has to look like this:

Again, there is only one gay character in TToN and he is basically a bad guy.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
IGN even said that the game was made by Obsidian, for fuck sake.

himZD0M.gif

And in a video review. It was priceless.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
InXile doesn't learn from Obsidian's experience. PoE had literally the same bug.

Delayed features are called bugs nowadays? Ooops... sorry we totally didn't notice it!
Well, according to lots of people InXile hasn't noticed a shitton of bugs, so who knows!

I was being sarcastic, but it's not like it would be a hard to notice bug that requires specific circumstances to happen.
Acting all like "woah, that doesn't work? incredible!!!" feels like bullshitting to me.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Again, there is only one gay character in TToN and he is basically a bad guy.
Wrong, there is another in the Underbelly and that's not all (also, the only romance is faggish, disgusting and retarded). And my thread was about all SJW crap, so that includes feminism (all powerful characters are/were female), gender (there are at least 4 dialogues about it) and "being not white is progressive" too.

Last edited:

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Pirated this shit, played for a while, seen the game as another lore dump, much like the original PST, with super crappy combat. If you are a story faggot who can sit for two hours straight,read all the npc backstory, and love nonsensical setting [its like africa, where negroes have cellphones and satellite dishes, but live in mud huts] then its your game. I'm too old to get interested in every nonsensical nook and cranny of fictional world, and i dont give a shit about places and people i don't know, and will never know, presumably, they are just fillers that writers added to make the game appear as having a voluminous world, without much coherence.
Uninstalled after merely 2 hours of gameplay.

What's the spell at 0:34
also
:negative:
Hold Person or something... I think? Haven't played in decades.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Wrong, there is another in the Underbelly and that's not all. And my thread was about all SJW crap, so that includes feminism (all powerful characters are/were female), gender (there are at least 4 dialogues about it) and "being not white is progressive" too.

Post it here or didn't happen.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik

I just played it again last year (for the 20th time I think), and I never seen that.
But I could be well suffering from Alzheimer without knowing.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent

I just played it again last year (for the 20th time I think), and I never seen that.
But I could be well suffering from Alzheimer without knowing.
It's frustrating, because I'm sure I've seen it somewhere in the game. I could be wrong, of course. But I'm fairly sure it's in there, might've been moved to some monster(s).

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Also why couldn't the last cast off have something like Deionerra in the Calm :negative:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Also why couldn't the last cast off have something like Deionerra in the Calm :negative:

Yeah, especially if you played a female castoff.

Though I'd have preferred someone like Annah.

:bounce:

hexer

Sigh.. when you see those trailers you realize such creative and talented people worked on PST.
If I ever get Alzheimer's I'll replay PST just to experience everything again for the first time!

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
The most hilarious thing is that there are just single elements in PS:T that are more creative than everything in TToN put together. Like Morte's skull mob.

3252295854_1_11_ODszJOsY.jpg

If I was Colin McComb, I would swear revenge to all my critics at this moment. I would make them pay for saying shitty things to me after following Senpai's methods of training to achieve greatness in cRPG writing:

- Workout and develop huge arms.

bR9hxCoY.jpg

- Read a lot of weird comic books to become inspired.

278px-Doom_Patrol_009.jpeg

- Learn how to draw some cartoons.

images

- and read the Codex!

evil_dex_2.gif

Then I would release a cRPG in 2018, win every GOTY!

thumb-1920-167128.jpg

Last edited:

hexer

LOL look what I found while looking for Annah's tail PST vids on YT.
Some fan made this PST song & video.
Not great but sweet.
Though there are some naked succubus demon girls in there so it's a pass

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom