Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Also why couldn't the last cast off have something like Deionerra in the Calm :negative:

Because Deionarra is vital to TNO's past (Practical was such a charming scamp), meanwhile TLC has no past at all

And why we couldn't have something like Annah then :negative:
We do.
It's Tybir, the Annah of the SocJus Age.
:negative:

Habbonovio

Educated
Again, there is only one gay character in TToN and he is basically a bad guy.
Wrong, there is another in the Underbelly and that's not all (also, the only romance is faggish, disgusting and retarded). And my thread was about all SJW crap, so that includes feminism (all powerful characters are/were female), gender (there are at least 4 dialogues about it) and "being not white is progressive" too.

You are as obnoxious as the SJW you bitch about.

"Muh race, muh powerful female chars, muh one gay couple, muh cultural marxism, muh MC is not an albino slav in a tracksuit".

Holy fuck, you /pol/tards are everywhere, derailing and poisoning every discussion with your complexes.

What a bunch of sorry whiny bitches, always crying about protecting a virility you don't even have.

How fragile you are.

Deleted member 7219

Again, there is only one gay character in TToN and he is basically a bad guy.
Wrong, there is another in the Underbelly and that's not all (also, the only romance is faggish, disgusting and retarded). And my thread was about all SJW crap, so that includes feminism (all powerful characters are/were female), gender (there are at least 4 dialogues about it) and "being not white is progressive" too.

"Muh race, muh powerful female chars, muh one gay couple, muh cultural marxism, muh MC is not an albino slav in a tracksuit".

Holy fuck, you /pol/tards are everywhere, derailing and poisoning every discussion with your complexes.

What a bunch of sorry whiny bitches, always crying about protecting a virility you don't even have.

How fragile you are.

It's like the fuckers who complained about Tyranny because, uh, why exactly?

SJWs are a genuine scourge on the earth, but so are the alt-right manbabies who see womyn/teh gays/trannies/freaks as a threat to their own masculinity.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Also why couldn't the last cast off have something like Deionerra in the Calm :negative:

Because Deionarra is vital to TNO's past (Practical was such a charming scamp), meanwhile TLC has no past at all

We do.

when you volunteer yourself in the Bloom to be the test subject for the Chirurgeons, afterward they tell you that you are "impotent".
Not sterile. Impotent.

Why?:negative:

FeelTheRads

Arcane

We do.

Honestly, the ghostly woman is as Deionnara as it can get.

Prime Junta

We do.

Honestly, the ghostly woman is as Deionnara as it can get.

With the little difference that you care about Deionarra (if you're at all capable of human emotion anyway), whereas it's as good as impossible to give a shit about Anonymous Ghostly Woman. Why would you? She's (a) nothing to do with you and (b) long dead.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy

How fragile you are.

Also, you have it backwards, I can't even create 1 thread about SJW crap, couple of hours and it's deleted, on the other hand it's basically impossible to avoid leftist propaganda and all gamers have to read it. You're whining, leftists are butthurt and at the end of the day it's " you either talk good about SJW or none at all", lol

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
If only we could change the portrait of the main character. Who on earth thought i would like to be condemned to eternal torment of playing a niggeresque faggot with side buzzcut

When I first started playing I thought since this was a billion years into the future that everyone was a "niggeresque faggot" because of miscegenation, but you do actually encounter white people in the game, so it is baffling that you can't customize your character's appearance to be white - or any other race - other than the mulatto presets.

I guess it falls back to the same baffling problem of the portraits. Just as there's only a handful of characters in the entire game with a portrait, so too is there only two (one for each gender) for the player character. You can probably mod in a custom portrait for yourself, but even if you do, your character's appearance is still explained in detail in the text at the very beginning, and probably elsewhere further in.

Prime Junta

Also, you have it backwards, I can't even create 1 thread about SJW crap, couple of hours and it's deleted, on the other hand it's basically impossible to avoid leftist propaganda and all gamers have to read it. You're whining, leftists are butthurt and at the end of the day it's " you either talk good about SJW or none at all", lol

Bzzt, they're liberals, not leftists. Liberals calling themselves leftist is cultural appropriation. You heard it here first. (Unless you follow me on the twitter, I already made that joke there.)

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can't even create 1 thread about SJW crap
Sure you can - if you can keep a respectful tone [failed], avoid using "hate speech" [failed], and don't be an obvious troll [oh, how you failed]. Seriously, it's "racist" that your character has a set skin color? lol. I bet you made the same complaint when you first played Fallout, right?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
With the little difference that you care about Deionarra (if you're at all capable of human emotion anyway), whereas it's as good as impossible to give a shit about Anonymous Ghostly Woman. Why would you? She's (a) nothing to do with you and (b) long dead.

Well, yeah, like many other characters in this game. They've just failed to make them likeable. I thought her story was interesting, though. Unfortunately most of the stuff you find towards the end where I was already getting bored and was just speed-skipping through the text.

Habbonovio

Educated

"hurr durr leftists are butthurt and you are whining but I'm the one creating tl;dr threads on the InXile forums to complain about my imaginary issues and getting triggered about gay couples and women in positions of power cause I'm an insecure manchild brainwashed by fake Facebook news".

"Halt, le newfag! You can't publicly denounce my idiocy cause I'm le ol'fag here xd".

giphy.gif

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Another question, for those who finished it:

What's the deal with the Philetis? He kept popping up saying a word and just disappearing. Did he not like that I used the tides on him or it doesn't matter?
I have the feeling this wouldn't been a much more interesting companion, even if all he did was say random cryptic words.

hey, if Brian Fargo did a Kickstarter campaign for TTON asking fans to donate money for goals that were not in the final game, can we make a campaign to ask Inxile what fans really want from TTON ?

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
so inxile is also censoring people on forums? adding another negative review to steam
Technically I'm an unpaid mod and not an inXile employee, but they set the rules of conduct. Break them, and your posts may be removed. Not that hard.

If you're going to downvote every website that isn't "anything* goes" like the Codex, you've got a lot of work ahead of you.

*almost

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom