Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Tigranes

Arcane
Trying out a mostly-Psi guy.

8/3/3/7/10/6.

Metal armour, Juggernaut & eventually Thick Skull, otherwise Psi feats.
3 Psis, Hacking, a moderate amount of Melee / Hacking / Stealth / Intimidate, the rest on crafting.

Not really an optimal character but wanting to be the pure opposite of the stealthy sniper I played last. Working reasonably the first few levels.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Yes, that's where I found them after about the fifteenth time checking his inventory.

In other news, this cheesemancer is just about ready for DC:

e3eee1f4fc.png

Nines

Learned
That is absurd.
Found Micro-Shapnel Bullets somewhere near Junkyard, and Shock Bullets somewhere near Rail Crossing. Still, I see that's just a small part of them.
Sometimes it's good to have a crossbow. :obviously:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Exploring is kinda like crack in this game. I just melted 3 hours away sweeping caves. Finally had to call it as I actually burned through my 50 pounds of grenades and traps. I am weighted down with gear to sell. Been culling as I go and have nothing to sell worth less than 4k now.

I happened across what may be the Lurker base. There was a dog fighting pit and the Butcher in the cooler making food from cadavers. Freed some captives out of a jail in the basement. I imagine this is for some quest at some point?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Doctor Sbaitso Nope, that massive base is just there to explore, and isn't there for a quest. It's packed with unique stuff, too. Shocking to see that in the 21st century, isn't it?

Possibly the deadliest crossbow and sniper stealthers in the game reside down there, too.

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
They were pretty tough down there. I have avoided going off to CC and have just been wandering around. Just turned 12 with all that exploring and slaughtering of ironhead, lurkers and lunatics. Lots of ambushes to gank you.

Just noticed an uptick in loot quality. I guess it comes at 12?

Zetor

Arcane
Doctor Sbaitso Sbaitso Nope, that massive base is just there to explore, and isn't there for a quest. It's packed with unique stuff, too. Shocking to see that in the 21st century, isn't it?

Possibly the deadliest crossbow and sniper stealthers in the game reside down there, too.
Actually, there IS a quest for them. (from Free Drones)

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
You know, I began to have a feeling that that could be the case after I posted that the area served no special purpose. A bug has prevented me from being able to do either of those questlines. Maybe finishing the Lurker area had something to do with it, dunno.

As a matter of fact, I'm about to go kill all Free Drones and Protectorate (the ones I can get to, anyway) and collect some loot.

Ziem

Arbiter
thats how ammo bar looks like when you're using an energy weapon (that includes electroshock melee weapons)

bati

Scholar
I'm a hostage to this game, after writing the above post I realised I suddenly want to play an unarmed build.

I'm already on my 4th character and I haven't even been to DC yet, help :negative:

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Well, I've got 13 hours and only just now go the quest to go to GMS.

The joys of exploring junkyard and surroundings during the hopper quest. Then being grossly overlevelled for GMS.

Also - people tend to crap at pickpocket, but leveling it up to 50-60 granted me tons of extra XP (faction insygnias), cash and medical items.
Sure cash is meaningless in the very long run, but at the beginning it makes ton of a difference. It also spared me investment into biology with all the adrenal shots, morphine and advanced hypos I got.

Sykar

Arcane

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
I'm already on my 4th character and I haven't even been to DC yet, help :negative:

Me too :lol: Also this forum doesnt help ...i read about all these cool things others find, craft, do and i have an urge to restart with new char:negative: Oh God, this game is :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom