Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
I did every Protectorate quest and didn't got a
CAU armor suit
BUG?

You don't get a CAU suit as protectorate. You get it as Free Drones. Honestly FD questline gives a lot more oddity EXP than Protectorate. You get dreadnought controller, two Protectorate cans instead of 1, the long rubber gloves and the CAU armor. You don't even have to miss the Brzozpino Skontam as long as you let Kokoska perish in SRO assault. That is 7 extra EXP, or 11 if you do the gas the drone quest as it supposed to be done. Plus the cool looking armor.

Granted, if you know what you are looking for, you can get it down to 4. Still, this can be the difference between hitting DC at level 24 or not.

Goromorg

Savant
What a shame! Regarding the black arrow sniper rifle - IIRC it is in Foundry mines, in the easternmost cave where the Beast resides.

likaq

Arcane
Reminding people about metalheart existence should be bannable offence.

ST'Ranger

Augur
You don't get a CAU suit as protectorate. You get it as Free Drones. Honestly FD questline gives a lot more oddity EXP than Protectorate. You get dreadnought controller, two Protectorate cans instead of 1, the long rubber gloves and the CAU armor. You don't even have to miss the Brzozpino Skontam as long as you let Kokoska perish in SRO assault. That is 7 extra EXP, or 11 if you do the gas the drone quest as it supposed to be done. Plus the cool looking armor.

Granted, if you know what you are looking for, you can get it down to 4. Still, this can be the difference between hitting DC at level 24 or not.

This is wrong, you absolutely do get CAU suit as Protectorate.

Not to mention Protectorate is better because you can gas libruls, fuck your XP whoring.

Last edited:

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter

This is wrong, you absolutely do get CAU suit as Protectorate.

Not to mention Protectorate is better because you can gas libruls, fuck your XP whoring.

How do you get CAU armor without killing them?

But getting to level 24 before hitting DC though.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Are there hidden stat checks to fishing? For the fishing quest in Junkyard, I've got 7 out of 10 fishes but the remaining 3 are just ridiculously and consistently elusive. And I seem to get too many fishes get away ("It got away!") in a row before I get back to catching everything else.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
Are there hidden stat checks to fishing? For the fishing quest in Junkyard, I've got 7 out of 10 fishes but the remaining 3 are just ridiculously and consistently elusive. And I seem to get too many fishes get away ("It got away!") in a row before I get back to catching everything else.

It is probably the location. Not all locations have all fishes.

marux

Augur
Just can't seem to finish the game with my fist-fighter. Haven't played for more than a week
Whatever, going to start my second character. (laser)pistol/throwing knives, 18 free AP for a kill just sound so sweet.

Decided to make it more fun with custom portrait.
3Ymdqpl.png
HBZKUxw.png

Shadenuat

Arcane
I believe it's dependant on your DEX?

Inf0mercial

Augur
Don't think i have seen this weapon posted, in my efforts to purge upper underrail of life i found this on some fat fuck with 700hp.

a06b444f34.jpg

Nines

Learned
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...awakens-released.105387/page-163#post-4322476
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...awakens-released.105387/page-164#post-4322508
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...awakens-released.105387/page-164#post-4322589

Inf0mercial

Augur
Huh just had that encounter in west wing that Blaine and someone else was talking about awhile ago its kind of bullshit i mean, what the fuck is the point? Pick the wrong convo options then its "lol reload"?

So he goes to the trouble of making this encounter all these convo options then he decides "if they pick these convo options that are in character to not tell this guy anything they die and have to reload ha good job styg your a genius"

ArchAngel

Arcane
Huh just had that encounter in west wing that Blaine and someone else was talking about awhile ago its kind of bullshit i mean, what the fuck is the point? Pick the wrong convo options then its "lol reload"?

So he goes to the trouble of making this encounter all these convo options then he decides "if they pick these convo options that are in character to not tell this guy anything they die and have to reload ha good job styg your a genius"
I think you would rather play this game then: https://www.fallout4.com
You can roleplay whatever there and never fail.. because you know, in real life all choices also never fail..

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
No, that character is pretty bad for a number of valid reasons, other than the "lol 100% invincible" shit (which is also bad).

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
On the topic of foods, how come nobody mentioned consuming rat on a stick for +STR to use metal armor as a burst fire build since full auto requires STR 7 so there is no reason to go any higher? I mean, WTF. I stop posting for a couple of days and suddenly it's like playing a non min/maxed character is ok. :rpgcodex:

Captain Marek did nothing wrong. :incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom