Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Shadenuat

Arcane
I went into the Camp Hathor mine earlier; killed everything, blew up the rocks, etc etc. Returned to the first map inside the mine and got jumped by four burrowers.
It always was like that.

marux

Augur
I want a custom portrait like my doggie with a gas mask or doge, can make me one?
Like that? :D
EDSqnmC.png
T3ss41U.png
Cute, looks sad though.

ye, mouth is what makes him look happy with the bowl...

here's a version with respirator instead of his scarf (+left ear up, to make him happier)
ndZLamc.png
JO2oxFR.png

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Is this a joke? You can "disable" their respawning.

Dude, there are numerous infestations across the rest of the game, nearly all of which involve them breaking through some hole in the floor or cave wall. The only other infestation where they nearly insta-respawn (that I'm aware of) is near Arke, and that was changed.

Gord

Arcane
Regarding one head you come across:

Mateo's Head which you can loot from his body after he attacks you in the West Wing of the Institute of Tchort. I brought the Head To Samuel, since he tasks you with finding Mateo, but the head is still in my inventory after the quest ends. Is it because I found Mateo before I got the quest? Can I just drop the head somewhere or has it any use?

ArchAngel

Arcane
Regarding one head you come across:

Mateo's Head which you can loot from his body after he attacks you in the West Wing of the Institute of Tchort. I brought the Head To Samuel, since he tasks you with finding Mateo, but the head is still in my inventory after the quest ends. Is it because I found Mateo before I got the quest? Can I just drop the head somewhere or has it any use?
I also had that thing in my inventory and had to drop it manually.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Just started playing this game again after SOOOO many years of avoiding betas etc. Last version I played had just the Junkyard in it.

FUCKING AMAZING Styg SO GODDAMN GREAT! YOu'VE DONE MAGNIFICENTLY!!!!!

Nines

Learned
That is not ever serbian. Something more eastern, polish or russian.
Google cannot even understand what language is this. Some of the words looks polish, written with grammar mistakes, some of them recognized as bosnian.

epeli

Arcane

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
That was quick then... time spike with work, come back and it's moved twice in a week. At least there is a mechanism for bug reports now.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Doctor Sbaitso said:
Uh, why was this moved to a quiet corner?
It was originally given a header subforum in General RPG Discussion, but it was taking too much attention away from Fallout™ 4, so the admins moved it to Hosted instead.
Yeah, DarkUnderlord , what's up with that? New posts from all Hosted CRPG Forums should appear in the first page under Computer RPGs.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
wPsgcE9.jpg

Is this a joke or a bug in translation?
That is not ever serbian. Something more eastern, polish or russian.
Google cannot even understand what language is this. Some of the words looks polish, written with grammar mistakes, some of them recognized as bosnian.

It's a joke. :P It's not any proper language, just slav gibberish.

Always loved to try and read that thing.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I gotta say, Stealth completely trivializes the game. Without it I had to lead enemies where I wanted them to be, set traps, make them engage me at distance so I could use my sniper rifle, tape down Z key, and so forth. With it I can just casually walk behind the back of most dangerous enemies and burst 1-2 of them, then proceed with stuns and other CC and burst them too. Even fact that I use SMGs doesn't make it harder, although I really like how enemy armor matters now (with my AR crit build, 80-100 armor: much armor, wow, get hit for 300 damage with AR or 1-2k with sniper rifle).
Really made a mistake by picking Normal again. I thought playing with SMG/crossbows, Stealth, with no defensive skills and Tailoring would be alright but Stealth just owns AI. It even makes defensive skills redundant.

But I do enjoy new quests (Drones, and hope I'll get Oculus too).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom