Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

CHEMS

Scholar
Also, got a random dungeon just outside SGS but haven't accessed it yet. Looks potentially awesome, about a group of scavengers about to get ambushed.
if its about scavengers in kind of a shop, its meh. There is a fight and then its over. Nothing memorable

You actually find them at core city if you save them.
they are actually first in junkyard, before metro opens.
I assume they move on at some point, perhaps to hanged rat like all moving characters?

AFAIK they settle in Core City residential. As for the other characters, Ethan never makes it because i always kill him off before he travels there. I just don't like him.

CHEMS

Scholar
Really sucks that you can get every oddity in one playthrough. I like collecting them even on classic. That should be a way to get the Protectorate Can without joining the Free Drones, they suck.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The day I make a character lucky enough to run into the Two-Headed Mutant will be the day I embark on an All-Oddity playthrough.

CHEMS

Scholar
This thing bugs me for a while: the backyard behind Grover's house in Junkyard. It has three locked unpickable buildings. One is Drones hideout, second in Elwood house. What's the third?

No way to open it, the wiki only say it's locked.

CHEMS

Scholar
This thing bugs me for a while: the backyard behind Grover's house in Junkyard. It has three locked unpickable buildings. One is Drones hideout, second in Elwood house. What's the third?
you cant even spy with endoscope

Maybe it's all a placeholder and there's nothing in there. Some things have no explanation. Like SGS being the only place where i can find a shooting range and i can't have one at my house, but i can have robotic surveillance even though it can't even stop Aran to shanking you in your basement. C'mon Styg!

Scrounger

Educated
There are TWO doors that are leading who knows where in the backyard. Also one door below the steps in Core city docks, that one near Fort Zenith.
I always wonder when I find them so who knows (except Styg) what was/is planned for these mysterious places.

Also, Al Fabet had a tons of toxic sludge and a ghost fish, practically all what I needed at the moment, what a magnificent junk bastard...

CHEMS

Scholar
I really wish they could include the Forceful Innervation feat in the game, maybe even add some difficult quest to get it. I wish i could use Will to determine psi slots.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why not drop will to 5 and max dex?
A lot of damage and skill points, not to mention THC.

Also, you'll be relying on LoS to the extremes, with 6 AGI and no stealth as a melee build.
Hmm, tbh I didn't do that because I wanted the PSI to do damage and be more than just a stun/crit bot. IDK, anyone have any numbers on the damage dropoff on PSI when you go from 10 Will to 5 versus 15 Dex to 18?

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron

Also, you'll be relying on LoS to the extremes, with 6 AGI and no stealth as a melee build.
Hmm, tbh I didn't do that because I wanted the PSI to do damage and be more than just a stun/crit bot. IDK, anyone have any numbers on the damage dropoff on PSI when you go from 10 Will to 5 versus 15 Dex to 18?
If you want psi to be the damage dealer, why are you going 13 dex? Put more points in will.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
Finally decided to make a full playthrough.

1. Install the game.
2. Launch.
3. Create character.
4. Start game.
5. Open Oddities.
6. Game Crashes. Every single time.

OK...

1. Make a full format/Windows re-install.
2. Install the game. "Borrow" a different copy from the Internet. Make a file integrity check.
3. Create character.
4. Start game.
5. Open Oddities.
6. Crashing keeps happening.

What the hell? Wasn't this game supposed to be patched by now?

CHEMS

Scholar
I joined the pirates, but i'm making sure that AEGIS is unable to die. They lost pretty much all their SEC Troopers. When they radio the native raid, i go to the beach and deliver buckshot justice to the savages. I'll do this to farm savage nose candy while making sure that they watch me retrieve the Acorn. The CUCKED AEGIS won't be able to do anything about it, and after that, i'll just dump the Acorn at a junkyard dumpster, where it belongs.

600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-8.jpg

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

1. Install the game.
2. Launch.
3. Create character.
4. Start game.
5. Open Oddities.

OK...

2. Install the game. "Borrow" a different copy from the Internet. Make a file integrity check.
3. Create character.
4. Start game.
5. Open Oddities.

It means you are IP blocked.
They are on to you.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum

1. Install the game.
2. Launch.
3. Create character.
4. Start game.
5. Open Oddities.

OK...

3. Create character.
4. Start game.
5. Open Oddities.

It means you are IP blocked.
They are on to you.

This is a joke, right? In this day and age I'm not sure anymore.

Parabalus

Arcane

If you want psi to be the damage dealer, why are you going 13 dex? Put more points in will.

Hard to have both doing meaningful damage.
Issue is that on DOM with non-max melee attribute your THC against non-CCed targets will be abysmal, so it's not recommended, especially since sword uses Flurry.

CHEMS

Scholar
>get into joint security
>start combat mode and run to the item storage
>stash all your shit
>drop loaded sonocaster on the ground
>pass the security check
>grab sonocaster
>destroy wall and get your shit back

And people say this dungeon is hard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom