Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
We need a soy rating.

d90.png

Viata

Arcane
I like waffle. Mom used to make it every Sunday before we went to the Church when I was a kid. It was her way of making me and my older brother happy for waking up too early on Sunday. I miss it. :negative:

Harthwain

Magister
I like waffle. Mom used to make it every Sunday before we went to the Church when I was a kid. It was her way of making me and my older brother happy for waking up too early on Sunday. I miss it. :negative:
Buy some then? Or even make it yourself? What's stopping you?

Viata

Arcane
Buy some then? Or even make it yourself? What's stopping you?
It's not the waffles, mate. It's waking up on Sunday morning as you smell the waffles from your room and know your mother is making it before your family goes to the Church. That feeling is what I miss.

Harthwain

Magister
Wouldn't smelling waffles bring some of that feeling back? That's what I meant. I can't eat pizza anymore, but smelling oregano - and adding it to my toasts - makes me feel like I am eating a pizza again, despite knowing it ain't a real pizza.

Self-Ejected

Daze

Red Panda Alt
Don't be sad. She's now in a better place.
Impaled on my dick!

Viata

Arcane
Don't be sad. She's now in a better place.
Impaled on my dick!
She is still alive, fag. You are probably fucking your own mother given how much of a whore she was.

Self-Ejected

Daze

Red Panda Alt
I expect a second Underworld Ascendant.
Waffles are overrated.
Jagged Alliance 2 has far better combat than waffles.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
you peple are sad peple to be wanting this game to be bad or hating on it before the release is even out

That's not actually true. You wanna know something? I wish... yes... I WISH this game would be a spiritual successor to Bloodlines + a proper RPG. Why wouldn't I want that? I wish every revival of a cult franchise would turn out great. Why not? Are you crazy? Then again you can barely type ffs...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom